ADVERTISEMENT

Screw everyone of you who wanted Bo fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo got plenty of time and wasn't able to get over the hump. It sucks but it is what it is.

That said, nobody suggested going from Bo to Mike Riley. That hire just accelerated the train towards the cliff. Scott is just maxing the train out straight off the cliff.

Yeah winning or tying for the division in 4 out of 7 years is terrible.

Lmao....1-4

And we are mad a guy who gave us winning seasons.Because he told the truth about the fans.

We deserve all the ridicule we get.

Just say it like it is. We've just hired a bunch of mediocre coaches over the last couple decades. We should have been hiring proven head coaches with records of success that span more than just a couple of years from a shitty conference.

We cant even even get to bowl games

Lnao and you fools have the nerve to criticize anyone.

I hope we never win another game do the fans can stfu and not ruining the program.

This is ridiculous what happened.

Lol at this thread. Pelini was a terrible coach and a terrible person. He got fired a year too late or a year too soon. The 2015 season was doomed either way. He was terrible as a coach and Nebraska was nowhere near competing for any real championships.

Let’s also remember that the NU admin was completely past cleaning up all of the Pelini Bros. Messes.

Cool. And we still had a winning season

That's how dumb your post is.

If you're cool with racking up 9 wins against Akron and Southern Miss...then thinking NU is 'top tier', THAT is what's dumb. When the BIG GAMES rolled around, Bo's teams got blown out...even when he was the D-Co for Solich. Nationally. Televised. Blowouts. Go look at the scores. Wisconsin probably scored again. Then throw in the tantrums. Classy.

NU isn't good. Big deal. Get a grip and a life.

If you're cool with racking up 9 wins against Akron and Miss Southern...and thinking NU is 'top tier', THAT is what's dumb. When the BIG GAMES rolled around, Bo's teams got blown out...even when he was to D-Co for Solich. Nationally. Televised. Blowouts. Go look at the scores. Wisconsin probably scored again. Then throw in the tantrums. Classy.

NU isn't good. Big deal. Get a grip and a life.

And this why we have one win because of dumbass thinking like this l.
And if it's no big deal get the fck off the board then..with your dumbass opinion.

You are bipolar. Pellini was bad, the Riley era are the lost years and we whiffed again with Frost. A good coach would have this team much further along. Big ten West is one of the saddest divisions in major college football, and we are at the bottom of it.

I agree with this post fully! We won 9-10 games every year with Bo, 3 Championship games in 7 years, 2 we were up at half (1 they added a second to cheat us) and one ass kicking by a team you beat during that regualr season. Rarely lost games where we had a lead or tied in the 4th quarter.

I remember when Bo was here and we lost games I was hurt, couldn't eat or sleep.....now it doesn't even bother me.

The conference was far tougher than it is now and we can't win for shit! All I kept hearing was how a MONKEY can win 8-9 games here and Bo can't coach. Well you ungrateful mf's better find your MONKEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT