ADVERTISEMENT

Robert's is also a beaver

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/source-avery-roberts-transferring-to-oregon-state?guccounter=1

google-app-search-bar-material-theme1.png

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I don’t often take the low road, but in this case, these guys obviously like having low accountability and limited success and if that’s what they want, have at it.

Enjoy your college years, but Nebraska isn’t right for you.

Of all the places, after they witnessed firsthand what kind of program Riley and company run, why on earth would they want to go to Oregon St? So they can go their entire college careers never winning more than 5 games in a season?

Was that just their best offer? Shocking they would want more of that for their college football experience.

Reactions: SOHusker11
I don’t often take the low road, but in this case, these guys obviously like having low accountability and limited success and if that’s what they want, have at it.

Enjoy your college years, but Nebraska isn’t right for you.

What do you know about Johnathon Smith, the head coach? Outside of Bray, and Smith as a player, there is zero other ties to the old staff.

Reactions: HuskerDana
What do you know about Johnathon Smith, the head coach? Outside of Bray, and Smith as a player, there is zero other ties to the old staff.
Beyond that, my post didn’t even mention ties to the former staff. But I will gladly go on record that Nebraska will play in bigger games and have greater success than Oregon State, regardless of who is coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT