ADVERTISEMENT

Question for message board experts

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
What exactly is meant by responding to a post by linking the videos of the Japanese girls doing the NSYNC thing? Does it mean we would rather watch a stupid video than consider the poster's POV? Or does it mean someone put up a real solid post that should be saluted by watching young girls jump around?

Cannot speak for others but the 3 or 4 I have clicked on showed what appeared to be underage girls, and if they aren't underage they are darn close....and I find that gross so I stopped clicking on them a while ago....but full disclosure, I am far from an expert regarding message boards.

What exactly is meant by responding to a post by linking the videos of the Japanese girls doing the NSYNC thing? Does it mean we would rather watch a stupid video than consider the poster's POV? Or does it mean someone put up a real solid post that should be saluted by watching young girls jump around?
Their young ladies are not underage, I don't think. K-pop is what it's called. He's posting them in response to what he considers to be a stupid thread. It's his ongoing meme.

I get the “troll” aspect of it but still I’ve always thought it’s pretty weird and I’ve never clicked on one. Due to the consistency, it comes off to me as that poster having a creepy obsession with Korean girls who look like kids.

I get the “troll” aspect of it but still I’ve always thought it’s pretty weird and I’ve never clicked on one. Due to the consistency, it comes off to me as that poster having a creepy obsession with Korean girls who look like kids
Again, they look like young ladies. We sexualize our pop stars over here. Is there a reason that young Korean ladies bother you any more than Britney Spears? @Charlie Marlow will have to speak for himself, but maybe he or some in his family is Asian/half-asian. I'm not sure why it has put you off other than a different culture. K-pop is very popular right now. It's not for me, but my last girlfriend loved the stuff.

Last edited:
Again, they look like young ladies. We sexualize our pop stars over here. Is there a reason that young Korean ladies bother you any more than Britney Spears? @Charlie Marlow will have to speak for himself, but maybe he or some in his family is Asian/half-asian. I'm not sure why it has put you off other than a different culture. K-pop is very popular right now. It's not for me, but my last girlfriend loved the stuff.
Correct. I am against the sexualization that’s going on with young women no matter the race or place. I really don’t think Spears ever looked as young as these ladies when she was famous. Maybe Ariana Grande early on. I understand what K-pop is but I still think these sexualized young women look like children, as others have expressed.

some people post (accurately) about how shitty the big ten is in every sport

others post weird asian child fetish music vids

to each their own

Reactions: Walleye79
Correct. I am against the sexualization that’s going on with young women no matter the race or place. I really don’t think Spears ever looked as young as these ladies when she was famous. Maybe Ariana Grande early on. I understand what K-pop is but I still think these sexualized young women look like children, as others have expressed.
She was 16 when she had posed in a schoolgirl outfit and had her first hit, Baby One More Time.
e18a8f13-54b9-4e66-be6a-ef44d9ac5314-d06_brit_video_britney_diva_chart_20.JPG

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
God, a lot of stupid in this thread. It's pretty much like boxes says, it's a meme type response to a stupid post. I think MOST people understand that by now. I don't know, I goof around some, but I think it's pretty f***ed up to be insinuating that someone is into underage kids. By the way, there's all kinds of sexualizing going on in this forum every day and I'm never a part of it. It's just not my deal. Freaks.

The latter for me !

attention seeking op's are responded to with attention seeking k-pop videos...expecially them Charlie type dudes

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT