ADVERTISEMENT

Rams vs Bengals SB LVI

That was some all-time terrible play calling by Taylor at the end. After the long play they wasted about 20 seconds getting lined up and then wasted the down by throwing it away. Why not spike the ball and save the time if you're not going to run something decent. Then the run on the 3rd and 1 was dumb. Put them in a do or die when they've been getting to Burrow all game. Just terrible.

That was some all-time terrible play calling by Taylor at the end. After the long play they wasted about 20 seconds getting lined up and then wasted the down by throwing it away. Why not spike the ball and save the time if you're not going to run something decent. Then the run on the 3rd and 1 was dumb. Put them in a do or die when they've been getting to Burrow all game. Just terrible.
Kinda agree. My first thought as well but frankly it was good defense and the offense didn't get what they wanted

I would love to be able to see what happened on 4th and goal for the rams, but I guess we’ll never know

No call on two players fighting for the ball on the first play of the second half isn’t the same as 3rd and goal inside two mins.
The no-call on the facemask just looked like a missed call to me. The 3rd and goal PI on the Bengals looked like a bailout "I'm looking to throw a flag here" situation.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and RedMyMind
So many things to talk about, and STILL people just want to complain about refs. I am becoming convinced that refereeing must be the most interesting part of the game, because that is what people mostly seem to want to talk about.

I liked the bills, kc, bengals and rams his year...so I did'nt really care who won..they all got good qb's

Bengals played the nebraska role to a tee. Grab lead, play pretty good D against a better team, give up a TD drive late to blow it with the help of shitty officiating, get to midfield in the ensuing possession and find a way to **** it up with bad pass blocking the biggest problem.

I believe his career will be cut short by that painful knee and his lack of mobility in the pocket
I'm not sure who you been watching, but burrow has very good mobility in the pocket. His problem is that he doesn't have a good offensive line in the pocket collapses a lot. That and the Rams have a superior pass rush. He'll be fine with an improved o line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT