ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

I don't care what the Vikings do. Just saying what I think they are thinking. They aren't letting him walk. He is the face of the franchise and they are trying to lock him down. If you wanted to surround McCarthy with a bunch of talent than trading all the Day 2 picks for 2 drafts in a row and than letting Jefferson go wouldn't be a great strategy. Vikings have 3 picks next year. 1st and 2 5ths. Better hope McCarthy is a stud.

Actually happy with the Bears draft this year. I didn't like much of the previous two drafts so this is a welcome change for me. Obviously very happy with Caleb and ROME. Have no clue on the 3rd round pick (OT from YALE) so won't pretend to know whether it is/isn't a good pick (same with their 5th round EDGE pick from Kansas). But I love the Tory Taylor pick, even if it's way earlier than most punters or kickers go. After watching the Bears punter the last two years, this is a significant upgrade just being able to punt further than 30 yards and accurately.

Reactions: king_kong_
Very happy with the Rams draft. Verse and Fiske will be invaluable with AD's retirement. Can't wait to see those guys next to Cobie Turner and Byron Young, but I'm not sure what kind of system Shula will run on defense.

Was thoroughly surprised and elated by the Blake Corum pick. Kyren's the man but having a reliable backup will be crucial to keeping him healthy. He gets injured a lot.

Also, I'm very they drafted a kicker. The Rams kicking game has been woeful since Matt Gay left. Hopefully this new kid is the answer.

Overall, this was really good draft for the Rams. Les Snead doing Les Snead things.

Absolutely. Couple reaches but brought in some studs on D. Good O line class. Great RB. A for me.
Went as expected for the most part. The 1st round OT fits the mold as an athletic swing lineman. They are bound and determined to cross train lineman and play the best 5, regardless of injuries. Thought there would be a cover corner taken in the first 4 rounds instead of all safetys.

Reactions: HBK4life
Went as expected for the most part. The 1st round OT fits the mold as an athletic swing lineman. They are bound and determined to cross train lineman and play the best 5, regardless of injuries. Thought there would be a cover corner taken in the first 4 rounds instead of all safetys.
They love to develop the versatile O lineman. The mauler from Duke played C, OT, and OG in college. GB has perfected that along with drafting and developing stud QBs..
The CB situation?. I really wanted Kool Aid in the 2nd
They must be confident in Stokes opposite Jaire. JA, when healthy is one of the best in the NFL. Carrington Valentine showed some promise last year as well. Or maybe one of the 3 stud safeties they brought in can play CB. Still a great draft. Edgerrin and Bullock are gonna be stars in the new 4-3 D.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT