ADVERTISEMENT

QB Play away from 11-1

No - I’m Saying our lame ass schedule was also there for the taking had we not turned the ball over 4x in nearly all of our 1 score lo

No words can describe your idiocy.. stop pretending to be a Nebraska fan.. it’s beyond sad

if

maybe

shoulda

woulda

coulda

replace the alma mater with these 5 words

going to be a long offseason for all the dumbasses in north stadium + the empty suit who hired them

year 1 was an unmitigated disaster
Funny. I have an email from Trev begging me for more money.. only if, shoulda, woulda, coulda he’d hire a competent coach I’d send more money, but he didn’t. Enjoy your failure Trev

Yes, i know. You’re into moral victories and hanging out at home during bowl season with your dick in your hand
Kind of like what we would be under Mike Gundy. Oh wait, not even a moralvictory, just getting run off the field in embarrassing fashion.

The turnovers doomed us.

Everyone is aware of the problem but why does it continue to happen week after week?
Everyone likes to pretend these things just disappear with great coaching, but they don’t always.

Even in our heyday we had that Buckhalter Dan Alexander run of the most fumbles in cfb. It happens.

On the qb side we probably need to redo the whole room, but yes there’s always room for better coaching as well.

I’m with most folks here. We ended up a five win team but through some combination of potential coaching calls or a better QB at the helm we are probably at least an 8-9 win team.

We aren’t going to progress to the next step until we can at least reliably put average qb play on the field. Whether that happens through NIL or development I don’t really care, but it’s hard to see the room we have making those kinds of strides.

You do realize iowa went 10-2 with their lame ass schedule, correct ?
Did you see the amount of seniors playing on both sides of the ball for them?

I forgot what coach it was back in the day that said for every freshman starter you have on your team, it’s worth one loss. That spoke to injuries and/or lack of development.

Even Tommie Frazier had his loss to Iowa State (yes and FSU).

We had a starting RB and three starting WRs on this team at one point. That’s pure insanity.

Add to that our makeshift line and carousel of QBs.

It was pretty insane really.

Like I said above, Iowa's defense is a step above Nebraska's and their special teams are light years better. What would Iowa's record be if they constantly lost 20 yards of field position on exchanges of punts?

A better QB definitely improves Nebraska's record, but not to 11-1.
Exactly

So much of the team improved this year in spite of injuries we faced everywhere. HH and Chubba are young and inexperienced and they make young and inexperienced mistakes. At the end of the day - had we had an experienced dual threat on the roster our season looks entirely different. I’m not bashing on HH or Chubba because I’m 100% confident they will be better next year and the year after. The hype around Sims preseason was a huge miss by staff but it is what it is as the staff is trying to put together their first team.

I’m still convinced we are much better team than what we have seen the past 6 years and that is with an unbelievable amount of injuries to both sides of the ball.

I am disappointed with the results this year - but I love our staff and am excited for what is being built. Seeing Lloyd and Coleman making plays and knowing our group is so young - our future is much brighter. Fired up for next year already.
Maybe get gorilla glue to sponsor the team over winter..

Reactions: BleedRed78
Huh? He has more wins against ranked teams this year than Matt Rhule has had his entire college coaching career
The ONLY ranked team he beat this season was Oklahoma thanks to a gift from the refs. K-State will drop from the rankings after losing to Iowa State. Without any help from the refs, Okie State wouldn't have beaten any ranked teams this season.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So much of the team improved this year in spite of injuries we faced everywhere. HH and Chubba are young and inexperienced and they make young and inexperienced mistakes. At the end of the day - had we had an experienced dual threat on the roster our season looks entirely different. I’m not bashing on HH or Chubba because I’m 100% confident they will be better next year and the year after. The hype around Sims preseason was a huge miss by staff but it is what it is as the staff is trying to put together their first team.

I’m still convinced we are much better team than what we have seen the past 6 years and that is with an unbelievable amount of injuries to both sides of the ball.

I am disappointed with the results this year - but I love our staff and am excited for what is being built. Seeing Lloyd and Coleman making plays and knowing our group is so young - our future is much brighter. Fired up for next year already.
Reminder, drugs are bad for you and can impair common sense. You’re a blue blood (if we even still are) that needs to accept mid 3* U is not very good especially for a very old team and the easiest schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78

Don’t believe it would have been that good. It would have been 8-9 . Hell even if Our kicker makes 2 kicks ( wiscy , Iowa ) it was 7-5 with everything else the same

Been never confirmed that Mike Gundy was interested in the Nebraska job..

Amazing how some people make false pretensions..

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT