ADVERTISEMENT

QB Play away from 11-1

So much of the team improved this year in spite of injuries we faced everywhere. HH and Chubba are young and inexperienced and they make young and inexperienced mistakes. At the end of the day - had we had an experienced dual threat on the roster our season looks entirely different. I’m not bashing on HH or Chubba because I’m 100% confident they will be better next year and the year after. The hype around Sims preseason was a huge miss by staff but it is what it is as the staff is trying to put together their first team.

I’m still convinced we are much better team than what we have seen the past 6 years and that is with an unbelievable amount of injuries to both sides of the ball.

I am disappointed with the results this year - but I love our staff and am excited for what is being built. Seeing Lloyd and Coleman making plays and knowing our group is so young - our future is much brighter. Fired up for next year already.
So is another team. Hard to think McNamara wouldn’t of scrounged up enough points to beat Minny, and a few more than Hill did in every other game

I would really like to see a real quarterback coach be brought in and becomes co oc with Satt taking over the tight ends at a minimum.

I agree, 100%. When was the last time we had a quarterback who improved over his time at Nebraska? keep thinking about 2 AM. His best year was his freshman year and he proceeded to get worse until he transferred to Kansas State we just have not had any competent quarterback coaching for a long time.

I lost my cousin who was one year older than me to esophageal cancer two weeks ago. He never was a big drinker and never smoked. Born and bred Denverite and huge Buffaloes and Broncos fan. He was an encyclopedia when it came to sports. Bobby Anderson was his favorite player. If you are under 60 you will have to look up Bobby. My cousin and I disagreed on the subject of Justin Herbert and his ability to be a good quarterback. I always thought he was overrated and prone to make mistakes at crucial times.I think because he had a great Rose Bowl people rate him higher than he is. Ravens’ Jadeveon Clowney just sacked him and in the process causing Herbert to fumble as the Chargers were getting ready to score. HH is not nearly talented but he reminds me of Herbert.

Update. Herbert just had a 35 yard run to setup a Charger TD. Again reminding me of HH.

Update: Chargers lose, again.

Last edited:
Sorry but this roster doesn't go 11-1 with Nick Saban at the helm and Caleb Williams at QB.

I'm lukewarm on the Rhule regime, but we're not doing them any favors by harboring wild fantasies about the talent level they inherited.
We produced a top 15 defense with the talent they inherited. The schedule was downright pathetic this year, so pathetic that Iowa was able to win the division averaging 250 yards of total offense. 11-1 would have been well within reach with even a competent offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT