ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bad movies you like

Feb 11, 2023
What are some movies generally considered bad, but you like?

Some of my list...

MacGruber
Step Brothers
Rad
A Night at the Roxbury
The Counselor
Mojave
Valerian and the City of One Thousand Planets
Starship Troopers (Debatable if it's considered a bad movie or not)

Some of my list...

MacGruber
Step Brothers
Rad
A Night at the Roxbury
The Counselor
Mojave
I would say Step Brothers is Will Ferrel and John C. Reilly at their finest. I can’t take too much Ferrel, but loved those two in this one.

Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon was on HBO Max recently, hadn’t seen that since I was in high school, so I watched it again and loved it, even though it’s terrible. The black guys are into karate, the Chinese guys are into rap, it’s so bad it’s good.

ZNBsx3.gif

ELOl.gif

I found Semi-Pro - or at least the first 45 minutes or so - to be absolutely hilarious. Mainly because I actually remember watching the ABA on TV, so the jokes struck a chord.
It’s my favorite Will Ferrell movie.

Zoolander
Not Another Teen Movie
Kung Pow! Enter The Fist
Any of the old Conan The Barbarian movies
Introduced my now 19 year old son to Zoolander years ago, so we could go see the 2nd one in theaters. Never saw the kid laugh as hard as when Bieber got riddled with bullets at the beginning of the 2nd one.

Spaceballs
Movie 43
Tales From The Hood
Any Godzilla movie
Sir, Spaceballs is a cinematic masterpiece, and you need to remove it from your list. With any luck, there’s still time to meet in the sequel “Spaceballs, the Search For More Money”

Mel Brooks is an absolute American treasure.

If you ever have time look up what he did during WW2 when the Germans were setting up to unleash hell on the Ardennes forest in Belgium. Mike Rowe did a “the way I heard it” podcast about it. That podcast series is basically the length of the Paul Harvey stuff you used to hear 3 times a day

Starship Troopers is bad and I also enjoy it.

The non kumate scenes in Bloodsport are terrible, but I enjoy them.
You beat me to it on "Bloodsport".

I'll add, anything old school JCVD. So bad it's good

"I ain't your pal, Dickface!"

I love the part in "Death Warrant" where he's getting ready to smash an underrated hottie from those days (Cynthia Gibb) and he says "South America". Have to see it to understand and be a JCVD fan.

Reactions: aNUstart
All time top bad movie, that I can bear to watch since it’s everywhere:

Any of the Star Wars movies. Horribly bad plot-hole filled story line. How many of those movies did they blow up the Death Star, or something to that effect?

Some of my list...

MacGruber
Step Brothers
Rad
A Night at the Roxbury
The Counselor
Mojave
Bad, but an old rugby cult classic called Blue Velvet, with the lines "Heineken? F...k that S...t! Pabst Blue Ribbon." & with similar color and pageantry "I'll send you a love letter straight from my heart"... amongst some others. It shouldn't take too long to find them, if you know where to look!

Some of my list...

MacGruber
Step Brothers
Rad
A Night at the Roxbury
The Counselor
Mojave
The Re-Animator was a stupid movie. But when the dude’s head was going down on the chick, I gave it 3 Enthusiastic thumbs up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT