ADVERTISEMENT

OSU fan here

BlitzenBuck

Jan 4, 2005
I have to say 1st that Frost will bring back your historic program. He is recruiting top talent so give him time. All of my friends that have flown out to watch the game are very impressed by how nice, great your fans treat us.

This game will aid the Huskers and I am honored that you are in the BIG!

I have to say 1st that Frost will bring back your historic program. He is recruiting top talent so give him time. All of my friends that have flown out to watch the game are very impressed by how nice, great your fans treat us.

Get lost.

I heard the NFL called Lincoln tonight and wanted their team back!:D

Ohio State has NFL caliber players all over the place, so I expect the Buckeyes to get to the playoffs, playing as good or better than anyone right now, that's not to say they won't have a few close calls before the year ends, and that would be a good thing, great teams, if they truly are great, find ways to win when things aren't going so good. Good luck the rest of the season

Thank you. Losses like this always sting even if, deep down, you already knew it was going to be a loss.

At least we can still do our part as fans and just hope, eventually, our team will get it's shit together to challenge top teams like OSU.

Reactions: natesonnen
Thanks. We are the nicest fans for sure. We are often the nicest team on the field too. Not sure if this will ever get turned around but one thing is for sure, we are far away from where you are as a program. Congrats and beat the hell out of the West for us!

Appreciate the kind words. You either have more faith in this coaching staff and recruiting than I and many others here do, or you simply enjoy dominating us. Either way, good luck the rest of the year.

Reactions: natesonnen
Thanks. We are the nicest fans for sure. We are often the nicest team on the field too. Not sure if this will ever get turned around but one thing is for sure, we are far away from where you are as a program. Congrats and beat the hell out of the West for us!
We're so nice on the field, we graciously let the other team win. I guess maybe that's whats hurting us, we're just too damned nice. :p

I'm so over Nebraska fans being "nice". Pretty sad that being nice is all we have left. Fu*k being nice, my patience is wearing thin.

Reactions: TheNewNU and K_Y_E
OK that's your opinion and I respect that. He grew up loving Woody Hayes, as did I and his dream job was coaching OSU. Much like Husker fans did Devaney and later Osborne. I still remember the game against OU and Rogers running the ball along with the black shirts on D. .

Woody Hayes was a bigger scumbag, Meyer still has a chance to catch him though.

Take your own advice.
Blitzenbuck is either soft in the head or a troll. Soft if he seriously thinks Huskers are returning to national prominence. A troll, which I suspect, if he is mocking Husker fans' insatiable need to be liked, patted on the head.

Blitzenbuck is either soft in the head or a troll. Soft if he seriously thinks Huskers are returning to national prominence. A troll, which I suspect, if he is mocking Husker fans' insatiable need to be liked, patted on the head.

That's funny because I consider people like you who push the notion that Nebraska is not ever going to return to prominence as a troll.

Really no level of the program from the AD to the 5 year old fan needs your kind of patriotism.

OK that's your opinion and I respect that. He grew up loving Woody Hayes, as did I and his dream job was coaching OSU. Much like Husker fans did Devaney and later Osborne. I still remember the game against OU and Rogers running the ball along with the black shirts on D. .
Day is a MUCH better game day coach than Meyer IMO. Scary good IMO.

Beat it, troll.

Reactions: Sinomatic
We got great fans . You will probably never find out what your fan base is really like , because you'll never go through of 20 yrs of nothingness and epic beatdowns.

Day is a MUCH better game day coach than Meyer IMO. Scary good IMO.
I agree but Meyer is a great program builder. I could see OSU being very good for 2 or 3 more years but I think they'll eventually drop off a bit.

Kind words that are greatly appreciated, but I doubt that we'll give the Buckeyes anything to worry about for the next decade. Best of luck to you guys. Go win another Natty.

I'm so over Nebraska fans being "nice". Pretty sad that being nice is all we have left. Fu*k being nice, my patience is wearing thin.

I see it at 247 too, "buckeye fan here, you guys are soooo nice!". It's patronizing and passive aggressive chest thumping.

You guys should turn into Wisconsin fans. "**** you, eat shit."

Thanks Buck. Y’all have the best team in CFB right now. Nebraska will be back. It’s just gonna take longer than any of us want.

We got great fans . You will probably never find out what your fan base is really like , because you'll never go through of 20 yrs of nothingness and epic beatdowns.

This board and this thread being the exception, of course.

Reactions: Baxter48
Classy post. Great team. Buckeyes fans should probably start budgeting some travel money for January as I think they’ll be playing twice.

Can I say I am absolutely sick of hearing over and over how nice we are! It especially happens after we have had our proverbial ass handed to us.
giphy.gif

How about for once we just be jerks... A**holes...Pr*cks.....just once!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT