ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving Huskers and here is to a good game tomorrow!!!

TornadoHawk93

Aug 30, 2022
I hope you all have had a GREAT turkey day!!! As a Hawk fan, I try and visit the boards of the teams we play every week. I popped in here the last few black Fridays to say hello. Tomorrow does not look promising for the Hawks in my opinion. The Huskers have the best Defense (sans PSU) that we will face this year. Plus, Memorial Stadium is rough to come out of with a win. Your boys will be playing for a bowl birth as well. I have to tell you that I think Matt R. is AWESOME and I have great respect for him. The Huskers are on their way back....and that is a good thing for the BIG!

Lets hope for a good game with no injuries!!! Happy Holidays Gang!!!

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

A hard game to predict. I had hoped we'd be bowl eligible before playing you but now it's a must-win game in order to continue our season. That kind of pressure to go along with our turnover tendencies doesn't sound like a recipe for winning.

Oh well, may the best team win!

I hope you all have had a GREAT turkey day!!! As a Hawk fan, I try and visit the boards of the teams we play every week. I popped in here the last few black Fridays to say hello. Tomorrow does not look promising for the Hawks in my opinion. The Huskers have the best Defense (sans PSU) that we will face this year. Plus, Memorial Stadium is rough to come out of with a win. Your boys will be playing for a bowl birth as well. I have to tell you that I think Matt R. is AWESOME and I have great respect for him. The Huskers are on their way back....and that is a good thing for the BIG!

giphy.gif

Happy thanksgiving to you! Though I’m not falling for the supposed concerns about Iowa not winning tomorrow. I promise you Nebraska will make too many mistakes as usual.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope the Iowa team brought their lunch boxes, cause Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, comes into our house and pushes the team around. 😃😃😃😃😃

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT