ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I slept on it…..

I didn't listen to the post game presser, but didn't Rhule say they were playing to take one shot?

That's just got me confused. He had 3 timeouts. He could have run the ball at least once more, and still had time to take a shot or two, then kick a fg.

I'm all in on Rhule, but that stuff is tough to swallow.

this argument has been debunked by the fact I don't see a single person mad about purdy throwing a pick at the end of OT

everyone just acts like it was a foregone conclusion
How could anyone be mad?? It was a desperation heave on 4th down.

Well it is pretty much is a foregone conclusion. We lead the nation in turnovers and it always seems to creep up when we need a clutch play. It is in our DNA. Not sure when it started but we’ve been bad certainty during the Frost era and still it continues. Until that narrative changes, they shouldn’t take chances around the goal line with passing if we can tie it up!

I will let you in on a little known secret - college football overtime is played in the red zone

a turnover in OT kills you almost the same as a turnover late in the game

if you think Wisconsin is clearly the better team then extending the game rather than trying to win it when you have an opportunity is idiotic

as it turned out we traded having the ball at the 18 with three timeouts where a touchdowin wins the game to getting the ball at the 25 in OT where you now have to score a touchdown just to get another overtime
I think this game was lost way before the final drive or OT. The kicking game was a HUGE letdown!

If Alvano had made the FG earlier, we would be celebrating a win. He’s got to make those! I think he’s going to be great just needs to get over the jitters. He’s done it before in the State Championship!

Buschini what is up??!! Have no words for the shanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT