ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule signing day notes

Totally agree with that I think I saw a stat where 5 star QB's transfer from original school at a 70% rate. People need to set proper expectations for this young man. I hope he does well but I would prefer ruhle nab a transfer for next season
I agree with the sentiment. For a prospect, I think Raiola is about as talented and ready as it gets. However, if people think that we won't have to play the NIL/portal game every single year just to keep him, they're not setting realistic expectations. Programs around the country are going to try every dirty trick in the book to get in his ear and try to pry him away. Need to keep him happy, and it starts with putting weapons around him, and ultimately winning some games.

I looked at all five pages of this thread, unfortunately. This looks a lot like a HuskerMax thread where a topic like what Rhule said during signing day is overtaken by a handful of posters who continue their years-long personal vendettas, thereby hijacking the thread into being useless. Not that I care, it is a message board and all opinions/vendettas should be welcome, but damn.

Using the ignore function to zero out persistent troll posters improves the experience quite a bit.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The point I was making is that some posters make a personal attack when they view the OP is negative on the program. Disagreement is what makes this place interesting but personal attacking is a very common response.

If I posted that DR has not shown he can throw a hardball out pattern. I would be called an idiot by many :)
10-2. He has the throw and didn't have to make it in high school. Threw an 89 mph fastball as a freshmen which is ridiculous. Haven't seen him drop it in on a seem between linebacker and safety but with his arm talent I can guarantee he can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT