ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2nd Half Thread***

Oh well, guess we were respectable against them this year. We've improved.

Game.
Good try Huskers.
Exceeded my expectations.
Leaving Respectable.
We Are Close Folks!!!!!

all game Nebraska has made this "okay" Ohio State team look good....I guess that is progress on a certain level.....but very frustrating to watch.

However....before the game I felt if we lost by less then 20 it was incredible progress....so I can be satisfied (not necessarily happy).

Well, at least SC is happy, he can go back to darting the Huskers... Iowa troll...

Overall, we did a great job today. This is a team that gave OSU all they wanted from start to finish. By far the best performance by the Huskers against OSU in awhile.

Neal with a bad fill there. Gave them 6. I don't care how much well he supposedly knows the D, he needs to sit.

Overall, we did a great job today. This is a team that gave OSU all they wanted from start to finish. By far the best performance by the Huskers against OSU in awhile.
Still time. Need to score quickly.

Announcers cracking me up. Roflmao. Talking about how OSU wanted to come out and show what they can do. They were shit today. Absolutely shit. Certainly not top 10 quality.

Reactions: SC_'sker
It ain't over. "Nothing is over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?Nothing is over until we say it is!"

Reactions: cvogele29
He got it
I’m not sure that he got it. Or at least it was a lost closer then the original spot. His elbow was down before he rolled forward. Same officials as the Purdue game. It’s the JR High Principal from Springfield Missouri. He’s a total ass hat. I’ve met the guy. He hates Nebraska. Not making that up. He’s friends with my mother in law

Disagree, he filled a gap, Barry needed to step and fill
There was no gap left where he filled. He may have gone where he was supposed to in theory go, but football is a game of quick decisions and reaction and he reacted poorly to the situation. I didn't see if Barry stepped wrong or what but you're right we didn't have a backer there.

I’m not sure that he got it. Or at least it was a lost closer then the original spot. His elbow was down before he rolled forward. Same officials as the Purdue game. It’s the JR High Principal from Springfield Missouri. He’s a total ass hat. I’ve met the guy. He hates Nebraska. Not making that up. He’s friends with my mother in law

Name? From Springfield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT