ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2nd Half Thread***

I can see either way. My take on FG is you need 2 scores anyway. I'm not confident we keep OSU from driving 99 yards and another score for them. Maybe we get a turnover or something now and back in it.

TD or FG? I would FG.

Agreed. No reason to risk getting no points out of the drive when a FG puts you within a TD. No idea why the announcer was so gung ho about going for it. If we were down 14, ya it would make sense.

Well, we got the minimum needed. Should have had 7 out of that though. Come on D!!

What in the shit was that? A freaking field goal? Is he trying to cover or win?
You're down by 9 points and have no short-yardage offense to speak of. Kicking the FG there gives you the best chance to win.

I said it before, I will say it again...TD and FG. Halfway there! Have faith Husker Nation!

You're down by 9 points and have no short-yardage offense to speak of. Kicking the FG there gives you the best chance to win.
No it doesn’t. They hand been moving the ball pretty much at will. We need as many points as possible

Speaking of that pass interference on Ozigbo, there is no way that LB can cover Mo Washington 1 on 1. Hope they get that matchup next drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT