ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. NW Score Prediction

Nebraska 27
NW. 3

Haarberg goes down with minor injury. Sims comes in and plays great, creating a new QB controversy. Kong has a heart attack and then goes into a psych ward for treatment of massive depression.
What would make it even worse for him is if both Haarberg and Sims go down and Purdy comes in, plays great and leads the team to a come from behind victory.

depends on two things:

1) does Ben Bryant or Brendon Sullivan play?
2) does Malachi Coleman get heavily involved?

if it's Sullivan and Malachi arrives, I expect a 3 score victory.

if its Bryant and Malachi doesn't make any plays, it could be a heartbreaker.

EJ, Tommi or Kemp takes one to the house
down-totally.gif

Northwestern pretty much always plays us tough

Nebraska 21
Northwestern 7

Something Odd…
O-Line has NO false start penalties leaving me with nothing negative to say about them for a week

Reactions: leodisflowers
I hate to even think it, but which would be a worse loss. NU losing to NW or CO losing to Stanford.

Nebraska wins handily. Probably in the neighborhood of 21 points. I'll go 24-3.

Northwestern cannot run the ball and has trouble stopping the run. Outside of the big passing game against Minnesota, their pass offense is pretty pedestrian as well.

Nebraska will be able to run the ball, stop the run and will make Northwestern 1 dimensional. At that point they will pin their ears back and rush the passer. Northwestern has given up 22 sacks on the season, so they don't do an exceptional job at pass protection either.

If Nebraska had a more efficient passing game, they would win the game by 28 or more.

This game might have about 30 carries that result in 1-2 years for the Huskers and about 10 carries that result in 20+ yards gains.

NW is going to play with 4 DT's and 4 LBers...and dare NU to throw. Huskers will break some big runs for sure.

Reactions: dsmalls3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT