ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody is going to care about Colorado when we are in the Big Ten Championship

I’m going to be patient and see how things are in year 5. That’s is if he hasn’t been run out of town by the “experts” by then.

completely agree

time will tell .... I am not going to declare him a failure based on these first 2 years ... likewise I am not going to proclaim him as a can't miss based on a limited sample size at UCF.

It will become more clear with each passing year

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...tt-Frost-Mohamed-Barry-135321736/#135321736_5

Mo Berry: "It was back and forth. I felt like the first half, I thought it was over with," Barry said. "I thought in the first half it was going to be a blow out. And that's what it should have been. We were better than that team and the second half we didn't finish. We have to finish.

Which is it Berry - going to do a lot of talking or take your own advice based upon what was in the 10 Things We Learned during the Press Conference article...

“Today I said, ‘Enough with the talk, let’s work. Let’s hone-in on the details and let’s get better,’” Barry said. “That’s all that matters, is what we put on that field and what we put on that tape.”

This feels like a kid who knows he shouldn't say anything but can't help himself the minute a mic gets in front of him.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...tt-Frost-Mohamed-Barry-135321736/#135321736_5

Mo Berry: "It was back and forth. I felt like the first half, I thought it was over with," Barry said. "I thought in the first half it was going to be a blow out. And that's what it should have been. We were better than that team and the second half we didn't finish. We have to finish.
Thanks.

To be honest, after the first half was in the books, who didn’t think it was going to be a blowout? I know that, as a player, you never let your guard down and relax. When you do, bad things can happen. I was ready to see us keep pulling away. What a bummer.

Reactions: jlb321 and Top_Gun_
My thoughts on Barry's original quote... While I know he had the best intentions, we will never forget Colorado. Say he's right, and they go on to win the B1G Championship. We'll look back at that game and say its probably what will be what keeps NU out of the playoff.

Now... If he's wrong about the B1G Championship... Then its at best a bad loss. And if this season goes sideways fast, it may be the loss that cost NU a bowl game again.

Either way, this loss sticks.

Reactions: husker2612
completely agree

time will tell .... I am not going to declare him a failure based on these first 2 years ... likewise I am not going to proclaim him as a can't miss based on a limited sample size at UCF.

It will become more clear with each passing year
And that wouldn’t even be possible right now. It would have to be one season plus 2 games.

I will proclaim that if Frost can’t get it done we’re totally F’d anyway.

Reactions: jlb321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT