ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado is like Skrat

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Anyone familiar with the Ice Age animation series? There's this character that's a cross between a squirrel and a rat. Hence, Skrat. I picture Colorado as Skrat as they jump off of one sinking iceberg (Big 12) to another sinking iceberg (Pac 12). Now, they are jumping back to a still sinking iceberg (Big 12). They have no loyalty and they are vermin.

Ffr3Iwg.jpg

I don't care about Colorado, stop posting stuff about them. They are irrelevant. It's only ok to post stuff about them the week we play them

Anyone familiar with the Ice Age animation series? There's this character that's a cross between a squirrel and a rat. Hence, Skrat. I picture Colorado as Skrat as they jump off of one sinking iceberg (Big 12) to another sinking iceberg (Pac 12). Now, they are jumping back to a still sinking iceberg (Big 12). They have no loyalty and they are vermin.

Ffr3Iwg.jpg
I believe back in the late 1970’s both Colorado and Missouri would threaten to leave, Colorado to the pack 10 mizzo to the big 10, I don’t think either conference wanted them but ever few years they’d bring it up. In reality nobody wants Colorado they really belong in the mountain west

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
It’s early, but this thread has real potential. I have nothing to add, but I am going to go pop some popcorn.

They have their @'s on the back of their practice jerseys. So they've got that going for them. 🤷

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT