ADVERTISEMENT

BiG TeN BaSeBalL

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
How does adding USC/UCLA/Oregon/Washington change the landscape of BiG TeN baseball?

Yeah, yea, SuperBig IllinoisFan, I know no one cares.
But for those of us who pretend to care, will those programs improve the conference?
Or will the conference drag these programs down?

Those teams are prob better than any B1G in baseball except Wash imo
Washington was in the CWS not that long ago though.

BiG Ten baseball has a history of handcuffing themselves and I was wondering if these programs would go along with it. Maybe they will push the conference to get rid of those extra restrictions so we could be on a more level playing field with the rest of the country.

How does adding USC/UCLA/Oregon/Washington change the landscape of BiG TeN baseball?

But for those of us who pretend to care, will those programs improve the conference?
I mean...you said it :)

Washington was in the CWS not that long ago though.

BiG Ten baseball has a history of handcuffing themselves and I was wondering if these programs would go along with it. Maybe they will push the conference to get rid of those extra restrictions so we could be on a more level playing field with the rest of the country.
What are these restrictions the big ten has? Thanks in advance

Reactions: SWIowahawks

Like I said this spring. I think the conference should shift to California for all spring and bring tutor with. Spend several weeks and play games in socal.

Baseball should start improving now that we have a baseball minded Commissioner. I hope anyways. USC hasnt been what they once were. I do think USC and UCLA will be a nice add as they will give a warmer climate for early season games.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT