ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Respectable #7 Ranking

I live in this super boring suburban neighborhood, winding streets, cul de sacs, the whole bit. Great neighborhood, nothing exciting or scandalous ever happens.

The shit people find to rile themselves up about never ceases to amaze me. I'm in a facebook group for the neighborhood and people will frequently post and be like, "There was a car parked by my house, I called the police to investigate. Be on the lookout!"

God forbid somebody sees a coyote, let alone two or three coyotes, they lose their goddamned minds like the coyotes are gonna pick your locks and come upstairs to rip your throat out.

Lol. My folks’ neighborhood has a Facebook group. A couple years ago one of them posted a picture of a red tail fox they saw coming across their yard at almost dark. Several people lost their shit and didn’t let their kids play outside for a few days.

“Just to be on the safe side”

As a guy from Eastern Iowa, people that think we have nothing going here, would say that anywhere.

I have worked in both states and you wont find a better place to live than Iowa and Nebraska. Good folks and lots of things to do.

And if you cant take snow, and cold, you don't belong here.

Reactions: 9and4 and davecisar
LOL, says the guy who lives in Dallas...
Well, I don't live there anymore. But, I'm not quite sure what your argument is. The Dallas area is one of the fastest growing in the country. It's located in an anti-liberal state. It isn't bankrupt. Business are actually investing there. Should I go on........

Reactions: davecisar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT