ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA March Madness

“Hawaai” lost by 40 in the first round.

And I have no idea if they win with Kalkbrenner. You said that they were better without him.

And yes, I watched the game. Just enjoyed myself, without the stress.
Yes, you are a Jay fan.

Ugh, can't stand Michigan and their gasbag fans. But, they played way better than Tennessee down the stretch. Vols looked lost the last 5-6 minutes.
The best team in the SEC just got punked by a team that should not have even made it.

If you could change anything about MM, would you do a legit 1-68 tourney instead of regions?

I watch very little SEC basketball. But Tennessee had a great year. And watching that game, I’m wondering how. Wasn’t impressed with them at all.
They looked great when Chandler was getting to the rim over and over again, but Barnes must have thought Michigan would never make any adjustments. When Michigan brought more help to stop Chandler, the other guys stood around with their thumbs stuck sideways.

They looked great when Chandler was getting to the rim over and over again, but Barnes must have thought Michigan would never make any adjustments. When Michigan brought more help to stop Chandler, the other guys stood around with their thumbs stuck sideways.
Rick is a great coach and has some crazy athletic teams.

I just think people don't realize how bad of a coach JH is so they assume his teams are not freaks...But they are and wait until next year. My god.

Iowa is a great matchup for most teams because they don't play D and they are not athletic.
You really don’t think they’re athletic? They led the conference in margin of victory, won the conference tournament and had a first team all American. I’d say they were pretty darn athletic and probably would’ve beat us by 50+ if they wanted in Iowa when we played there

You really don’t think they’re athletic? They led the conference in margin of victory, won the conference tournament and had a first team all American. I’d say they were pretty darn athletic and probably would’ve beat us by 50+ if they wanted in Iowa when we played there
No, not at all...they had one really good athlete.

My heaping plate of crow is well served.
It's all good. Believe me, as a Gopher fan I'm not trolling or rubbing it in. This is always a depressing time of the year. But I want the Big Ten to be considered to be good....because hopefully someday soon we will be good again and not self-sabotage.

They would have lost by 25 today if that center played...

I also took KU...
Impossible to say how the game plays out if kalk plays…but if you assume creighton shoots/plays the same with the addition of kalk, they win going away. The drop off from kalk to Feazel and only playing 6 guys can’t be understated. That said, the emotional boost going at it without kalk can’t be measured either. Only a Jay hater would speak negatively about what we say today from creighton. They have tons of potential going forward. Exciting time to be a creighton fan.

Reactions: BetterRed
Illinois getting their doors blown off in the last 5 minutes of this one. Down 16 with 2:30 to play.

Never cared much for Kelvin Sampson's personality, but man that guy knows how to find players. Whether it's great recruiting, great player development or a top-notch bag man, he's got something going on.

Reactions: BetterRed
UH took away option 1 for Illinois - (Cockburn) and the rest of the Illini crapped the bed
And Kofi made all of his FTs, so that part of the game plan didn't really even work. Great footwork on defense by the Coogs, helped by some major brick laying by Illinois.

Reactions: pgainey
Didn’t make a difference in the end but I could have done without the technical foul call after the Illinois dunk when the game was close

of course it was the geriatric referee who decided he needed to T the kid up

Didn’t make a difference in the end but I could have done without the technical foul call after the Illinois dunk when the game was close

of course it was the geriatric referee who decided he needed to T the kid up
Yeah I've seen a lot worse not called. Come March, some refs gotta get their TV time.

Impossible to say how the game plays out if kalk plays…but if you assume creighton shoots/plays the same with the addition of kalk, they win going away. The drop off from kalk to Feazel and only playing 6 guys can’t be understated. That said, the emotional boost going at it without kalk can’t be measured either. Only a Jay hater would speak negatively about what we say today from creighton. They have tons of potential going forward. Exciting time to be a creighton fan.
Are there "Jay Haters"

Teams like Duke and KU and UK have "haters" for old school fans teams like Indiana and UCLA might be hated but you really gotta think a lot of the Jays to think they have haters. Most casual fans don't even know where they are located let alone what conference they are in.

Wow! So is the rest of tournament canceled, now that Caitlin Clark isn't playing?

Or does she get a do-over?

She couldn't make anything in the 4th qtr. Got one call to go the FT line and that was about it.

Loved watching another herk team go down. Don’t care what sport or gender it is, love seeing those pretenders lose. Creighton girls played physical with them. As for Illinois. It was just another choke job for that program. They’re used to it. Kelvin Sampson can coach, though.

Loved watching another herk team go down. Don’t care what sport or gender it is, love seeing those pretenders lose. Creighton girls played physical with them. As for Illinois. It was just another choke job for that program. They’re used to it. Kelvin Sampson can coach, though.
Illini did come in as the underdog…

Hard for me calling a team chocking that wasn’t favored…

Now the Ioway basketball teams choked big time..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT