ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA March Madness

I don’t understand Creighton fouling. That act like they’re down 8

This team man…..

Don’t think there is a chance in hell they win Sunday. Losing kalkbrenner is probably more than they can afford

What a gritty win for Creighton. I imagine Kansas beats them badly on Saturday but what a great job tonight. Enjoy it fellow Jayskers. Class of 91!

This team man…..

Don’t think there is a chance in hell they win Sunday. Losing kalkbrenner is probably more than they can afford
Agree but that was still a Hell of a win. 9-0 run to get it to OT. Crazy.

Of the Big10 teams, Iowa is probably sitting in the best place for success. Both bracket and personnel wise. Then Wisconsin(???).

Trying to wrap my head around Purdue. They don’t give me warm fuzzies about their team in the tournament.

I use the word synergy to describe Big10 basketball. Lot of good individual players and teams. Not great teams. I feel like the whole (conference) is greater than the sum of the parts (players and individual teams). Works great for conference image, just doesn’t result in National titles.

This didn't age well. 😎

Best case scenario on Kalk is a hyper extension

He could play on a torn meniscus or a deep bone bruise. Will probably be stiffer than a beverage after a Nebraska football game but he could play if that's all that happened. Seeing him in a wheelchair obviously not good lol.

He could play on a torn meniscus or a deep bone bruise. Will probably be stiffer than a beverage after a Nebraska football game but he could play if that's all that happened. Seeing him in a wheelchair obviously not good lol.
Yeah even if it's not a severe injury but just a short-termer that hurts like Hell, I can't really see him being ready by the weekend.

Alexander is the real stud for Creighton. If the Jays had Nembard and Kalkbrenner, I think they could play with Kansas. But if Kalkbrenner is out for their next game, it could get ugly. They're bench is short the way it is. I hate Kansas so I'd love to see Creighton win. But it won't be close.
If I wasn't such a recovering Catholic, I would be praying for a Texas Southern miracle. It's probably the Jays' best hope.

Alexander is the real stud for Creighton. If the Jays had Nembard and Kalkbrenner, I think they could play with Kansas. But if Kalkbrenner is out for their next game, it could get ugly. They're bench is short the way it is. I hate Kansas so I'd love to see Creighton win. But it won't be close.

We also forget Shereef Mitchell who missed basically the whole year.

Mick Cronin will probably get fired mid-game since UCLA literally fires coaches for going to Final Fours!

Or figuratively. Or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Thank God you created an account so you could post that Pulitzer-level take.
Appreciate the response. For sure just my take on things.

Saw him yelling at the ref when the replay showed it never was close to touching Pulliam and it was right in front of the Creighton bench. Just personally don't have much respect for stuff like that. Reminds me of floppers in soccer and basketball fishing for a call.

Also, astute observation on your part regarding creating the account tonight to post. Do me a solid and keep the time machine I used to go back and create the account in December under wraps... could cause some real problems if it fell into the wrong hands.

I picked em in my bracket to beat KU, but not going to happen now.

When do people start collectively whining/crying about their brackets?

Happens every year.

Is it Saturday or Sunday that it begins to happen? "Man, I had Iowa and Kentucky in my Final Four."

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
When do people start collectively whining/crying about their brackets?

Happens every year.

Is it Saturday or Sunday that it begins to happen? "Man, I had Iowa and Kentucky in my Final Four."
Worse yet is the guy who fills out 10 brackets, and insists on telling you how he's doing in all of them.

It's a like betting on every horse in the Kentucky Derby and constantly reminding everyone that by Gawwwd, one of his horses is gonna win!

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
Worse yet is the guy who fills out 10 brackets, and insists on telling you how he's doing in all of them.

It's a like betting on every horse in the Kentucky Derby and constantly reminding everyone that by Gawwwd, one of his horses is gonna win!

Is it as bad as fantasy football guy?

Reactions: schuele
So far, this has been the most boring day of March Madness I can remember. Hopefully tonight's games are more exciting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT