ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Zimmer girlfriend

I think you guys are missing the point. The focus should be on his ability to coach. Me being from Minnesota, this is all I care about (well before I quit watching the NFL). No one would care if a regular guy did this. But it's no wonder that the Vikings are so inconsistent and have lacked effort. How can a player take Zimmer seriously after seeing this??
Maybe the players are hoping he’s like Danny Nee

So much virtue being expressed in this thread COMPLETELY forgetting that this was about a 60 something pot bellied SINGLE football coach shacking up with an under 40 flat bellied fairly attractive woman.......

I said that a long time ago. You go Z!!!!

I'd take this over what Mike got
x163246_tk5_00009wmweb.jpg

You all crack me up, some of y’all couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties and are gonna bag on this woman.
Too much.
Y'all crack me up, you think the laiability of a person has anything to do with skank and desparate old fatty

Mike has enough money that he's attractive to her. Hopefully he doesn't marry her. Have some fun and show her the door.

You all crack me up, some of y’all couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties and are gonna bag on this woman.
Too much.
A ****ing men. Like I said before, I bet the avg # of girls that the dudes posting in this thread have ****ed is 3 tops...

Now all of a sudden their wife is the hottest woman they know. I get it, you love her and stuff but stop. This is not about love and family, this is guy talk.

Mike has enough money that he's attractive to her. Hopefully he doesn't marry her. Have some fun and show her the door.
Why, is he going to do better? She's 40, so she's not going to do any better in terms of someone with money and stature in the NFL. Maybe they have good companionship and such. He'd be wise to limit her ability to take his money. This could work out just fine.

I don’t need my wife looking over my shoulder to be a decent guy. I can at least admire litespeed since he’s honest about being a horndog that would bang anything that moves. If you want to be an old pervy dude, then fine. But trying to make yourself feel better about it by saying everyone else would too is just lame.
We were talking about what we would do if we were in Zimmer's shoes. Your virtue is unrivaled.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
Why, is he going to do better? She's 40, so she's not going to do any better in terms of someone with money and stature in the NFL. Maybe they have good companionship and such. He'd be wise to limit her ability to take his money. This could work out just fine.
Seems to work for Belichick and Bielema. I think they both married "exotic" dancers. Translation = strippers.

A ****ing men. Like I said before, I bet the avg # of girls that the dudes posting in this thread have ****ed is 3 tops...

Now all of a sudden their wife is the hottest woman they know. I get it, you love her and stuff but stop. This is not about love and family, this is guy talk.
My post was not about my wife being the hottest woman in the world. Never said that....but she is a hell of a lot hotter than this chick. I guess my point is, I know Mike is a 60 year old dude....but he is also a 60 year old dude that is the HC of an NFL team. If he is hitting that because of "looks", I am sure even Brett Bilema would agree he is not achieving at the highest level in that category. Which would be par for the course, he is also not achieving at the highest level in coaching, either, 😆. I am just not sure why you are so offended that many here don't find her to be anything special.

Last edited:

3?

In your life?

Including college?

Turn in your man card

My post was not about my wife being the hottest woman in the world. Never said that....but she is a hell of a lot hotter than this chick. I guess my point is, I know Mike is a 60 year old dude....but he is also a 60 year old dude that is the HC of an NFL team. If he is hitting that because of "looks", I am sure even Brett Bilema would agree he is not achieving at the highest level in that category. Which would be par for the course, he is also not achieving at the highest level in coaching, either, 😆. I am just not sure why you are so offended that many here don't find her to be anything special.
I am not offended at all.

No way. Anyone that looks like they belong in a charity commercial for the starving. fake tits and horse face... I would hope that most here would pass on that.
I happen to adore horses as well as
Hahaha!!

....and I'm not suggesting every guy here pretending their GF, wife, or husband is hotter than Z's squeeze would hit it, I'd hope all of ya have enough integrity to pass if given the opportunity, but that also doesn't mean if any and or all of you walked into a party with that by your side you wouldn't feel just a little bit taller. I just find it difficult to believe if you were out in the wild and had the chance (assuming it wouldn't be cheating)...you wouldn't slay that and brag about it and think of her when you're doing your eventual wife down the road from time to time.
well put

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Zimmer is competent. Mediocre. But don't expect anything exceptional...and certainly not anything inspirational out of him.

His goals/priorities is to go to bars and restaurants with his stripper girlfriend.

Zimmer is competent. Mediocre. But don't expect anything exceptional...and certainly not anything inspirational out of him.

His goals/priorities is to go to bars and restaurants with his stripper girlfriend.
You can't be a stripper if people pay you to keep your clothes on.

Even more embarassing…just take a lap.

Or just avoid the thread. This one clearly strikes a chord.
Says the guy going at someone for their take on it. If you are a skank, or a desperate old fart who feels good because you bang skanks, or a skanky desperate old fart, that's terrific if that's what gets you through the day, but when it's put out there for comment, try not to take it personally if someone disagrees with you.

Says the guy going at someone for their take on it. If you are a skank, or a desperate old fart who feels good because you bang skanks, or a skanky desperate old fart, that's terrific if that's what gets you through the day, but when it's put out there for comment, try not to take it personally if someone disagrees with you.
Man, some of you guys are jerks. "Skank", why? Because she has a nice body and posts pictures?

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Some of you are making a lot of assumptions you really know nothing about. You can't tell what her personality is like based off what she looks like. In fact, I've generally seen a positive correlation between attractiveness and personality. Is she the best looking model I've seen? No, but I'm sure she's a lot better looking than all of your ugly wives. The derogatory comments based on a few pictures are a little ridiculous.

Some of you are making a lot of assumptions you really know nothing about. You can't tell what her personality is like based off what she looks like. In fact, I've generally seen a positive correlation between attractiveness and personality. Is she the best looking model I've seen? No, but I'm sure she's a lot better looking than all of your ugly wives. The derogatory comments based on a few pictures are a little ridiculous.
I am doing a picture rolodex of my SO and all my friends wives...not one, who is around 40 looks anything like this lady. Not one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT