ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado looking for NIL donations in Saudi Arabia

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Promised millions of dollars they don’t have to get commits , so they are asking their friends in the desert for contributions to their NIL. Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: BleedRed78
Paging Kong. Is Colorado ahead of NU?

Promised vs pledged vs in hand ✋️. I think I'll trust NU

💩 the major and minor colleges across this country have been taking money from Saudi Arabia and other nations like China put strings with it to influence what and how things are taught on campus.

CU and Sanders deserve each other.
Disgusting. I fully expect an act of Congress (even one as divided as it is today) if this gets real.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Deion next week:
15891301802336.jpg
:

Paging Kong. Is Colorado ahead of NU?

Promised vs pledged vs in hand ✋️. I think I'll trust NU
Why are you paging me?

We’re 0-1 against prime and it’s been 3 coaches for both programs since we’ve won one of these rivalry games. What bullshit

We better beat them in ‘24. Until then I’m sure there will be 50 more threads about them, none started by me.

Why are you paging me?

We’re 0-1 against prime and it’s been 3 coaches for both programs since we’ve won one of these rivalry games. What bullshit

We better beat them in ‘24. Until then I’m sure there will be 50 more threads about them, none started by me.
Because you seem to have the most knowledge on where schools are in the pecking order if you have any idea where cu stood. Whether rankings are real. Are they based on what? Money raised? Pledged? Promised to players? $ on hand?

Hearing some kids in portal because not getting what was promised etc. Seems like it's a world of who the heck knows 🤔 🤷

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT