ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Zimmer girlfriend

You all continue to make me laugh…. No doubt she puts all of your wives and gfs to shame and you couldn’t get close to that if you tried. Bunch of old, fat guys hacking on a gorgeous young woman.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
You all continue to make me laugh…. No doubt she puts all of your wives and gfs to shame and you couldn’t get close to that if you tried. Bunch of old, fat guys hacking on a gorgeous young woman.
I am not sure which one I like more...the

My wife is hotter, I married out of my league...

Or

Ewww, I would not even bang her after 12 beers

Minnesota is 6th best in the NFL in first quarter points scored, and 3rd best in first quarter points allowed.

Could it be that "coming out flat" is just something you made up when people laughed hysterically at your other comments in this thread?
The Vikings returned everyone, no one old either, from their 2018 NFCC team....plus upgraded from Keenum to Cousins. But the next year the defense was FLAT, stale, all year long. And the whole team has been inconsistent ever since then.

The Vikings returned everyone, no one old either, from their 2018 NFCC team....plus upgraded from Keenum to Cousins. But the next year the defense was FLAT, stale, all year long. And the whole team has been inconsistent ever since then.
In the season that you're talking about, the Vikings still had the 4th ranked defense in the NFL. Pretty high ranking for a unit that was FLAT and stale all year long. They've been in rapid decline since - gosh, I wonder if that has anything to do payroll/salary cap management?

Nah - it's probably due to Mike Zimmer's girlfriend posting photos on social media. That must be it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT