ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Iron Mike vs Jake Paul

All you need now is a carnie barking for dimes...

barkerSMALL.jpg

Reactions: baseball31ne
Jake Paul thinks a fight involving a 58 year old Mike Tyson is the biggest fight in history?
I'm sure it has your curiosity.

No way it's bigger than Mayweather/McGregor

Still be a fun spectacle. Jake Paul is an entertaining character, seems to be a pretty legitimate boxer at this point too. Not best in the world, but knows what he's doing

Hmm…well I would be surprised if Jake makes it thru the 1st round. I saw Tyson walking thru McCarron airport in Vegas and he looked like a flippin’ pit bull.

Question for those in the know. So I have heard of Jake Paul because of these exhibition fights, but I really don't know who he is. Was he "famous" before for something? I guess I am asking what is his story?

Question for those in the know. So I have heard of Jake Paul because of these exhibition fights, but I really don't know who he is. Was he "famous" before for something? I guess I am asking what is his story?
I watched a documentary on him, I believe on Netflix. YouTuber who started boxing from I believe a challenge from another YouTuber. Then kept doing it. Could be wrong on that.

he first became famous on Vine, social media app that was essentially the precursor to TikTok.

Twitter bought Vine and deleted it, after which Jake Paul became YouTube famous. he mostly did odd pranks and a few pretty bad rap songs.

got into boxing by beating up on other YouTubers. Then he followed by beating up on a tiny NBA guy. Then he beat up a few washed UFC fighters. then he lost to his first legit boxing opponent, Tommy Fury (brother of Tyson Fury).

since then, he has beaten Nate Diaz and a couple legitimate boxers.

he's a polarizing figure, but he's definitely entertaining and has clearly worked hard to hone his skills as a fighter.

Reactions: king_kong_
Thanks for the info fellas. I am not really up to speed on my YouTubers/social media influencers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT