ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, kansas state football...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
a couple of years ago, i attended a football game at kansas state. we sat next to the band/student section.

the broad and guy that we were sat next to didn't like me shit talking on kansas state. so his response at one point, was to fart. i said, "jesus, did someone shit their pants?" the guy proudly claimed that it was indeed he who shit himself. his girlfriend/fiance/wife/sister whatever their relationship, proclaimed "good job baby!".

this incident has stuck with me ever since, like some ptsd or something. are all kansas state people undomesticated? does anyone here get excited when they shit themselves? i find it bizarre, i still have their pictures i think in case anyone wants to see them.

After divorcing my wife of 26+ years and getting back out there in the dating world I decided to join Farmers Only...I mean, I like country music, so I thought why not? Problem with that site is there were no local chicks...got some interest from girls that border our state, all of them, Kansas being one....well for my first date I decided to drive down to Manhattan KS (which was the closest chick I exchanged messages with) to meet a cute (at least in her profile pics) chick for lunch at a local diner.....her photos were so old on Farmers Only that I didn't recognize her....It was at that moment I knew the FGSA thang was real...

After divorcing my wife of 26+ years and getting back out there in the dating world I decided to join Farmers Only...I mean, I like country music, so I thought why not? Problem with that site is there were no local chicks...got some interest from girls that border our state, all of them, Kansas being one....well for my first date I decided to drive down to Manhattan KS (which was the closest chick I exchanged messages with) to meet a cute (at least in her profile pics) chick for lunch at a local diner.....her photos were so old on Farmers Only that I didn't recognize her....It was at that moment I knew the FGSA thang was real...
Man, that's ultra horney.

fgsa?

additionally, on brand.

Yes, unfortunately as I live here, everyone in Kansas is just like that. You can't go anywhere without encountering people acting like that. Only when you cross the border to go north does it improve. Must be something in the water. I have noticed it does get worse when you go east or west and south is a definite no no. It does limit your ability to find socially acceptable people.

Yes, unfortunately as I live here, everyone in Kansas is just like that. You can't go anywhere without encountering people acting like that. Only when you cross the border to go north does it improve. Must be something in the water. I have noticed it does get worse when you go east or west and south is a definite no no. It does limit your ability to find socially acceptable people.

a couple of years ago, i attended a football game at kansas state. we sat next to the band/student section.

the broad and guy that we were sat next to didn't like me shit talking on kansas state. so his response at one point, was to fart. i said, "jesus, did someone shit their pants?" the guy proudly claimed that it was indeed he who shit himself. his girlfriend/fiance/wife/sister whatever their relationship, proclaimed "good job baby!".

this incident has stuck with me ever since, like some ptsd or something. are all kansas state people undomesticated? does anyone here get excited when they shit themselves? i find it bizarre, i still have their pictures i think in case anyone wants to see them.
First question why in the world would you go to a kst game? That stadium blows. At least he owned up to crapping his pants. Unlike the guy in the White House doesn’t even know he craps himself

First question why in the world would you go to a kst game? That stadium blows. At least he owned up to crapping his pants. Unlike the guy in the White House doesn’t even know he craps himself

i went to watch adrian, and tt. ks is close to l town.

1. His gas issue.
2. Getting you to stop bashing his beloved Wildcats, if even for a short period of time.
3. Some level of retribution.

that's like self liquidation bombing your friends.

i actually increased the shit talking at that point (chemical warfare line crossed).

i don't know if he felt better, or if it just loosened the rocks, so I can't answer that

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
i don't think it's appropriate to shit oneself in public, no matter the weather.
Today’s society is a mess, look at California and New York city it’s nothing for people to take a crap or piss in the street not an ally but a Main Street, you would have never seen that ten years ago but for some reason it’s ok now. Those cities are truly becoming a third world country

Nebraska football has caused so much trauma on iowa, ksu and Colorado football fans that those fans should be able to seek healthcare paid PTSD counseling. It doesn’t matter how many years in a row Nebraska football sucks, those fan bases are permanently traumatized.

true, it probably didn't help that i was wearing my Husker gear.

Was his nickname skidmark by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

95% of kstate people are trash.

Surprisingly most at Mizzou are pretty decent.

Something is wrong with the state of Kansas.

Kst sucked for so many years once they started to win they couldn’t handle it, they are terrible winners and they are lucky they are in the big 12 they would suck worse than we do in the big 10 or the sec

Kst sucked for so many years once they started to win they couldn’t handle it, they are terrible winners and they are lucky they are in the big 12 they would suck worse than we do in the big 10 or the sec
That's part of it.

I have been to KSU many times for games. Always had a great time. I had no issues with KSU fans. One year a drunk kid stole my NU hat. Ran off with it then fell flat on his face. Another KSU fan saw what was going down and grabbed the hat from the kid as he was on the ground, walked over to me and gave me the hat back laughing the whole time. But that was the only “incident” I ever had there.

Reactions: TFrazier
Last year we were in the big 12 we were playing ksu in the Devaney. This ksu fan was hammered and screaming profanities at everyone,so I told her if her tits were half the size of her mouth she would be decent looking.

I have had much better times at KSU than I have Mizzou. Their fans at the bars were fine, but man at the stadium? Ridiculous. I stroked a 45 year old guy hard at Mizzou when he spit chew on my 80 year old grandfather who was wearing my cousins jersey who played for the Huskers. Had some other really shitty times at their stadium as well during college. Shitty ass people there and about the same clientele as Colorado fans.

Had some light ribbing at KSU, but had a good time tailgating with them and have always been showed a pretty good time.

Went to KSU for the Huskers last game in the Big12... The shit slinging I caught was heavy but tolerable. They were bitter that NU was leaving and that the stadium was engrossed with RED! after the game the bars were fun and everyone was cool...

I grew up in Cortland and my family is all from the Beatrice/Wymore area so every year I used to get a kick out of the traffic that went back and forth to Manhattan on HWY77! I miss the signs that used to say "Losers Go Home" and "turn around now you're in our territory" blah blah blah... Those are the things we can't get back from the move to the B1G

Went to KSU for the Huskers last game in the Big12... The shit slinging I caught was heavy but tolerable. They were bitter that NU was leaving and that the stadium was engrossed with RED! after the game the bars were fun and everyone was cool...

I grew up in Cortland and my family is all from the Beatrice/Wymore area so every year I used to get a kick out of the traffic that went back and forth to Manhattan on HWY77! I miss the signs that used to say "Losers Go Home" and "turn around now you're in our territory" blah blah blah... Those are the things we can't get back from the move to the B1G
Never went to the little apple but heard stories of the signs as well. Funniest thing was by a dairy in ks, could be ab urban legend, there were Holstein calves for sale for free. Giving them away. Catch was you had to take k state fb tickets as well....calves were still there

Experienced that drive as well. And we maybe can't get it back fully but we could certainly schedule a home and home with some of these teams. Not sure why we haven't. For some reason we picked OU and CU but never the KS schools.

Experienced that drive as well. And we maybe can't get it back fully but we could certainly schedule a home and home with some of these teams. Not sure why we haven't. For some reason we picked OU and CU but never the KS schools.
THAT would be tremendous! KSU/KU & even ISU

For that matter, call it the Big8 series... a home/home with each of the old schools... The next 14 years would be so fun!!!

Reactions: Huskers123456
THAT would be tremendous! KSU/KU & even ISU

For that matter, call it the Big8 series... a home/home with each of the old schools... The next 14 years would be so fun!!!
Would be a lot of fun. Just always try to have a Big 8 team on the schedule every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT