ADVERTISEMENT

McCord and Fleming N town

Why would we not fly him into Lincoln instead of Omaha. But I'm not sure what the rules are with transfer recruiting.

Last edited:
I caught a Youtube segment of some writers in Ohio talking about McCord and Fleming. Apparently they combine to make the devil incarnate. I've never heard such sour grapes. I know the ultra spoiled OSU fans aren't happy with the OSU head coach but I thought it was unhappiness at a different level.
The report was that McCord's dad is a helicopter parent trouble maker. Fleming is a big disappointment that should have never been a five star.

What did he choose for his beverage?
Not sure but this was the gum of choice.
b28da4a1-f202-4ab5-be28-4c77db27728e_1.fd273d337e2f9d9cc29bed21fcae8bd2.jpeg

I caught a Youtube segment of some writers in Ohio talking about McCord and Fleming. Apparently they combine to make the devil incarnate. I've never heard such sour grapes. I know the ultra spoiled OSU fans aren't happy with the OSU head coach but I thought it was unhappiness at a different level.
The report was that McCord's dad is a helicopter parent trouble maker. Fleming is a big disappointment that should have never been a five star.

Haha. The first 2 minutes of that scream “bitter douche bags” on a comical level. I recommend listening. I’ve never appreciated Callahan and Sip so much after listening to that. They would never trash former players like that. Also maybe the fattest sports writer I've ever seen. Keep pumping them out Ohio!

Last edited:

That’s cool. We’ll show them the respect they deserve. Go ahead and end that search fellas. Nebraska is home now.

Reactions: nostromo78
I’m skeptical yet hopeful. I think he would be a very nice addition

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT