ADVERTISEMENT

I am constantly checking

Some of this is seemingly taking longer than other transfers. Given all the gut punches it makes the fans nervous.

Reactions: Frozone
Is this website running a little slow for anyone else, or is it just me struggling to get a good connection with ATT in downtown Omaha?

There seems to be a lot of balls in the air this week for Nebraska football recruiting. I read with stunned hopefulness about Raiola last night. Now I am constantly checking for McCord and Fleming updates today.
"They" got you right where they want you. Don't purchase too many generic man-pills from in-line ads while you're constantly checking on news about young mens' futures.

Sadly for us old guys, we started down this off-season road when Frank was canned -- and not a lot of trophies in that 20+ years😀 This is rapidly approaching the excitement over Callahan’s classes. For example, we followed Marlon Lucky’s stats every week!
Ill admit this is the first time I have been this drawn to a Husker recruiting cycle since probably 2010 or so. And really just in the last week or so. But I agree I was all over this things when frank was let go and Cally was pulling a top 5 class. Last decade has been meh....

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
There seems to be a lot of balls in the air this week for Nebraska football recruiting. I read with stunned hopefulness about Raiola last night. Now I am constantly checking for McCord and Fleming updates today.

refresh-f5.gif

Is this website running a little slow for anyone else, or is it just me struggling to get a good connection with ATT in downtown Omaha?
I’ve never seen another website do the bullshit this one is doing for the past 3-4 months. I have no idea how it’s not more talked about or being fixed.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’ve never seen another website do the bullshit this one is doing for the past 3-4 months. I have no idea how it’s not more talked about or being fixed.
If you've noticed, web design, as opposed to many other IT fields, has degraded.
Retail sites, which should be the top of the heap, are jumpy and inefficient.

If you've noticed, web design, as opposed to many other IT fields, has degraded.
Retail sites, which should be the top of the heap, are jumpy and inefficient.
I’ve noticed nothing close to the clunkiness of this site. Maybe bulky coding that takes a boat load of processing power. Fits right in with making the consumer buy the latest phone/computer every year.

During this reply alone: This site crashed my entire browser once, refreshed the page on its own 4 times and caused autocorrect to misspell 12 different words. I’ve never had any other website do anything like this to any other device ever And I’ve been browsing the internet since it’s been public.

I’ve noticed nothing close to the clunkiness of this site. Maybe bulky coding that takes a boat load of processing power. Fits right in with making the consumer buy the latest phone/computer every year.

During this reply alone: This site crashed my entire browser once, refreshed the page on its own 4 times and caused autocorrect to misspell 12 different words. I’ve never had any other website do anything like this to any other device ever And I’ve been browsing the internet since it’s been public.
No problems on my end. What browser are you using?
I'm using Firefox on a Galaxy phone, most the time.
Now if I quit getting insulted I'll know something isn't working right.

No problems on my end. What browser are you using?
I'm using Firefox on a Galaxy phone, most the time.
Now if I quit getting insulted I'll know something isn't working right.
Safari on an iPhone. You know what, I just solved the problems. The site must have turned on the “use reader automatically” and “request desktop site” settings by itself. Turned those off and it’s been fine so far. I remember when this all started, I couldn’t even access the forums for like a week and a half. It was giving me “security error” whenever I would be logged into my profile to access it and I thought I was banned. Then one day it just worked again. Weird shit

Reactions: pascal
I had thought news from the McCord and Fleming visits would be out by now.
Yes, it's taking too long. Hope we're okay here but often times these transfer deals are done before they even announce they're in the portal...this is one of the more drawn out ones I can remember from in-demand players.

Reactions: Frozone
Yes, it's taking too long. Hope we're okay here but often times these transfer deals are done before they even announce they're in the portal...this is one of the more drawn out ones I can remember from in-demand players.
Knew something was wrong. Hope the Raiola thing is real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT