ADVERTISEMENT

Man up

There were some things I liked. He just does what most OCs do. They see something they think they can exploit in the secondary and they go full Air Raid. We can’t do that with Sims. Sims didn’t do this in practice.
I was referring to the running backs coach as well.

I hear you man. I talk a big game here but I’m currently in the process of losing my family due to my inability to man up and be the rock my wife and kids need. All while being hundreds of miles away for work. Then before the game found of a good friend of mine passed a month ago today (yesterday) after battling blood and heart diseases. I relate to your feelings on the board being an outlet. Hope the best for you and yours
Red, thank you for taking the time to stop me and get me to think.
And thank you for sharing. It hit me pretty hard reading that.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Oh here we go with the Kook-aid crew. “Well, well, Osborne lost a game one time. Remember?” You can get a pretty good read on a team after a game like this and it was very disappointing in so many respects. How much of it was Sims play, maybe a lot. But Satterfield did a poor job of using Sims’ strengths. No excuse for that. Our best coach is probably Tony White and he couldn’t get pressure on their QB when we needed it the most. When we lost to Colorado the way we did in Boulder I said Frost was toast. Rhule and company managed to top that tonight.
The most ridiculous post I’ve ever read. Seriously. After 1 game you can prognosticate that Rhule and company are toast?

Holy crap I’ve seen some sky is falling posts, but this one is the biggest chicken little post I’ve seen in some time.

I expect posts like this from trolls. Not from passionate husker fans.

One game in and you know Rhule has topped Frost? Rhule’s toast more than Frost was after his 13th game? Really?

Please tell me this is the PMS talking, cuz nothing else makes sense in this post.

Red, thank you for taking the time to stop me and get me to think.
And thank you for sharing. It hit me pretty hard reading that.
First time I’ve said any of that stuff “out loud” sometimes that’s all most of us need is to be heard. Anytime man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT