ADVERTISEMENT

Man up

RedJensen

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 18, 2023
You guys sounds weak. What’s a loss? We knew what was possible and it happened. No quit giving these trolls some to talk about all week. We are going to be ok. First game under a new regime. Sure we looked pretty bad but we’ve got stuff to work on now. We can use this to learn from and we will. I still believe in Rhule and this team. Go to Iowa City if you wanna act like little
Bitches.

You guys sounds weak. What’s a loss? We knew what was possible and it happened. No quit giving these trolls some to talk about all week. We are going to be ok. First game under a new regime. Sure we looked pretty bad but we’ve got stuff to work on now. We can use this to learn from and we will. I still believe in Rhule and this team. Go to Iowa City if you wanna act like little
Bitches.
If the mistakes keep up like tonight, not much anyone can do. Up until the fumble, Nebraska was getting the job done. Once that ball was lost, so was the game.

Bitches.
Agreed.

And to all the bitches responding, it's the first ****ing game.

I loathe whiny bitches that use shit like cursed and it's the program being losers etc.

Rome wasn't built in a day whiny ****ing bitches.

Enjoy. I hope you're putting all your big time tall $'s into. Keep supporting it. This is great. This is fine.

Considering the insane reality we live in now, this kind of attitude is normal.
Keep rooting for it, and you wont be disappointed.

I have my own issues to deal with IRL, as we all do and although you guys may say "its only a game calm down", I just cant emotionally invest in it anymore when my physical body or health is being affected.
At this point in my life its not worth it.
And if I'm being real....if we ever do get good again, I'll be a bandwagoner in a second. This isn't it. This isn't fun.

He never lost one that way.
If a win in a win no matter how you get it, then a loss is still a loss. I get it, that didn’t feel good but for goodness sakes eveyrbody. Compose yourselves. Get some sleep, get a Taco John’s breakfast burrito before work. Get your responsibilities done at work/home, and have a good weekend still. We still to get play the rest of the season. The only direction left is up. Period.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Oh here we go with the Kook-aid crew. “Well, well, Osborne lost a game one time. Remember?” You can get a pretty good read on a team after a game like this and it was very disappointing in so many respects. How much of it was Sims play, maybe a lot. But Satterfield did a poor job of using Sims’ strengths. No excuse for that. Our best coach is probably Tony White and he couldn’t get pressure on their QB when we needed it the most. When we lost to Colorado the way we did in Boulder I said Frost was toast. Rhule and company managed to top that tonight.

• Haha
If a win in a win no matter how you get it, then a loss is still a loss. I get it, that didn’t feel good but for goodness sakes eveyrbody. Compose yourselves. Get some sleep, get a Taco John’s breakfast burrito before work. Get your responsibilities done at work/home, and have a good weekend still. We still to get play the rest of the season. The only direction left is up. Period.
man your spin on this is crazy. They looked terrible on offense and lost the same way they have in the past! Just because you wish something will get better doesn’t make it true. Nothing they did tonight was any different from last season

• Wow
man your spin on this is crazy. They looked terrible on offense and lost the same way they have in the past! Just because you wish something will get better doesn’t make it true. Nothing they did tonight was any different from last season
Change your username bro

We paid $9 million/year to lose the exact same way as the last guy
well last year we gave Northwestern their only win of the year. Minnesota will win 8 again this year and it took a +3 turnover margin and a blown TD call at the end of the first half to do it in Rhule’s first game on the road. Several of those false starts were crowd noise induced.

Enjoy. I hope you're putting all your big time tall $'s into. Keep supporting it. This is great. This is fine.

I have my own issues to deal with IRL, as we all do and although you guys may say "its only a game calm down", I just cant emotionally invest in it anymore when my physical body or health is being affected.
And if I'm being real....if we ever do get good again, I'll be a bandwagoner in a second. This isn't it. This isn't fun.
dude, it's been like a cult for years..

all off season it's been nothing but big time Matt Rhule butt kissing.. trash talking before he even coached a game.. and if you call out the reality ahead of time, the fans turn on you.. it's like a clown show to watch how a full cycle works.

I just sit back and shake my head at how silly and stupid it's become.

all off season it's been nothing but big time Matt Rhule butt kissing.. trash talking before he even coached a game.. and if you call out the reality ahead of time, the fans turn on you.. it's like a clown show to watch how a full cycle works.

OH I'm seeing it now trust me. I was that way too and to a certain degree, still am. I'm not calling for the coaches head. He gets his time to do better.
But its the reason I don't pick political sides, because both want to beat you up the second you stop kissing their asses and tell them the truth. It would be funny if it wasn't so backassward crazy.

Reactions: NikkiSixx

This game while still a L was an improvement over what we saw from Frost against MN the last 2 years. EVERYBODY with a pulse had us losing this game. Gotta fix the turnovers.

Hey man, just so we’re clear. I don’t know you obviously apart from both agreeing on funny shit (usually) on here. But, I’d rather you take care of your physical/emotional/mental well being over worrying about how bad Nebraska as played. Just on a human level. I’d still invite you to my bday party and I’ll be praying for you and anything affecting your quality of life

This game while still a L was an improvement over what we saw from Frost against MN the last 2 years. EVERYBODY with a pulse had us losing this game. Gotta fix the turnovers.
what you're saying is true, but it's not an improvement over how we played with MJ.

• Haha
NO, it wasn't. It was EXACTLY the same. We lost in the same way while looking bad doing it. It was the same game I watched for years now.
You guys are F'ing crazy. Like, there's seriously something wrong with you if you're talking about progress after watching that.
I don't know if you guys are in denial or what, but man, it wasn't even progress it was a carbon copy of the same garbage we've seen year after year.

Hey man, just so we’re clear. I don’t know you obviously apart from both agreeing on funny shit (usually) on here. But, I’d rather you take care of your physical/emotional/mental well being over worrying about how bad Nebraska as played. Just on a human level. I’d still invite you to my bday party and I’ll be praying for you and anything affecting your quality of life
Thanks, back at you and......you're right. Its been a day. Wife was in Omaha for a surgery thing, I'm worked up over a lot of stuff happening and, you're right. I know I don't bring anything worth anything to this board, its just somewhat of an outlet to talk to people.

NO, it wasn't. It was EXACTLY the same. We lost in the same way while looking bad doing it. It was the same game I watched for years now.
You guys are F'ing crazy. Like, there's seriously something wrong with you if you're talking about progress after watching that.
I don't know if you guys are in denial or what, but man, it wasn't even progress it was a carbon copy of the same garbage we've seen year after year.
Frost got boat raced at home by a short handed Gopher team. I’ve said all summer that new systems and staff worried me. Rhule is going to have to take charge of the offense and player role at RB. A loss is a loss but Frost’s team was doing this in year 4 at the end of a season

Thanks, back at you and......you're right. Its been a day. Wife was in Omaha for a surgery thing, I'm worked up over a lot of stuff happening and, you're right. I know I don't bring anything worth anything to this board, its just somewhat of an outlet to talk to people.
I hear you man. I talk a big game here but I’m currently in the process of losing my family due to my inability to man up and be the rock my wife and kids need. All while being hundreds of miles away for work. Then before the game found of a good friend of mine passed a month ago today (yesterday) after battling blood and heart diseases. I relate to your feelings on the board being an outlet. Hope the best for you and yours

I hear you man. I talk a big game here but I’m currently in the process of losing my family due to my inability to man up and be the rock my wife and kids need. All while being hundreds of miles away for work. Then before the game found of a good friend of mine passed a month ago today (yesterday) after battling blood and heart diseases. I relate to your feelings on the board being an outlet. Hope the best for you and yours
It’s gonna get better. Promise.

Frost got boat raced at home by a short handed Gopher team. I’ve said all summer that new systems and staff worried me. Rhule is going to have to take charge of the offense and player role at RB. A loss is a loss but Frost’s team was doing this in year 4 at the end of a season
In other words, he probably should have gone outside his buddy system and hired better assistants on offense.

In other words, he probably should have gone outside his buddy system and hired better assistants on offense.
There were some things I liked. He just does what most OCs do. They see something they think they can exploit in the secondary and they go full Air Raid. We can’t do that with Sims. Sims didn’t do this in practice.

When you quit getting upset over continually losing close games that you could win to teams like Minnesota, then you don't have a Nebraska mentality. We have been mostly excellent fans and beyond supportive to a program that has become a joke. People have every right to be upset.
Winners WIN. Losers LOSE (and make excuses). I am not passing judgement on the 1st game of a new regime against the 3rd toughest team on the schedule. It takes a lot of energy to exorcise demons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT