ADVERTISEMENT

Lavon Alston is gone

cubsker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2003
per Riley. Not a guy I had heard much about. Think he got hurt in the preseason last year if I remember right.

Was it lack of playing time because of injury, or just wasn't the fit expected to be?

Wherever he goes, good luck to him.

Smart kid that seen the writing on the wall. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Last edited:
He's a really good kid. He got hurt and couldn't recover back to his original self. Saw the incoming kids and is moving on. It's probably the best move for him. He can go play at a smaller school, get his education paid for and walk away with a degree in hand.

Saw the thread title and thought first George Micheal and now Lavan Alston?

I'm glad he's not dead and he's just going JUCO.

You know it always comes in threes.....which means 2 more kids will be going JUCO. Winking

Reactions: c2o
Saw the thread title and thought first George Micheal and now Lavan Alston?

I'm glad he's not dead and he's just going JUCO.
I just spent 5 minutes trying to come up with a snappy comeback to this post. I couldn't, and it is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. Another lose-lose situation for me.

Reactions: c2o and timnsun
I just spent 5 minutes trying to come up with a snappy comeback to this post. I couldn't, and it is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. Another lose-lose situation for me.
This right here wasn't a bad effort... certainly not your best, but I liked it, so maybe not lose-lose after all...

Reactions: c2o and Husker.Wed.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT