ADVERTISEMENT

Kurt is not going to the NFL

OP, if you're going to go on a multipost rampage calling me one of the worst posters in board history, you cannot the very next day use my joke ("is it kirk or kurt?")

sheesh

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Well, he already has his OC ready to go if he does get an NFL gig.

All kidding aside, I can't imagine am NFL team hiring a 68 year old with no NFL experience since 1998. Romeo Crennel was the oldest NFL coach at 73 and he had a long history of NFL coaching.

Reactions: pascal and headcard
"idk if you heard the rumor, but i won't be accepting Kate Upton's proposal for sex"
Nice..
kate upton si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Last edited:
I hate Iowa as much as the next guy but I wonder what our response to Rhule will be if in the next 10 years he matches what Ferentz has done the last 10 years

Avg 9.1 wins per year which includes a 12 win year

(Prorated their 6-2 2020 season to 9 wins)

Rhule would have to do it against a whole lot harder schedule. Now that the west is no more.

Kirk has also averaged 7.8 wins per season at Iowa. That just isn’t very exciting

Last edited:
I hate Iowa as much as the next guy but I wonder what our response to Rhule will be if in the next 10 years he matches what Ferentz has done the last 10 years

We did that, with Bo. Only Bo beat some ranked teams along the way.

When is nebby's bowl game press conference?

Good one. I don't mind friendly ribbing with Iowa folks. A couple of honest questions for you...

What do you think about your bowl game? Tennessee is planning to start a true freshman. Who is calling your plays?

Kirk has always been salty, but he's like Fritos level salty lately. Do you think it's bitterness about his son?

...a lot of people posting in this thread. Forget there was about a 5 year window where he could have gone to the NFL anytime he wanted, he was a highly desired coach there, and he has owned us in recent memory. So I don't really understand what everybody's laughing about here.

We are laughing because there is no NFL team interested in a 68 year old man leading the worst offense in college football. He didn’t need to tell us the Chargers didn’t contact him, we all know that.

...a lot of people posting in this thread. Forget there was about a 5 year window where he could have gone to the NFL anytime he wanted, he was a highly desired coach there, and he has owned us in recent memory. So I don't really understand what everybody's laughing about here.
I'm trying to picture kurt and jr. running an NFL team. Boy, I would love to see how the Eagles fans would rant on his a$$. Never mind the local Pro media shredding him for any reason they can think of. He wouldn't last a season.

We are laughing because there is no NFL team interested in a 68 year old man leading the worst offense in college football. He didn’t need to tell us the Chargers didn’t contact him, we all know that.

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought he was asked the question. I don't think he's floating is he?

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought he was asked the question. I don't think he's floating is he?
In the first 30 seconds of the clip, he’s the only one talking, he says, “I don’t know if you’ve heard the rumor or not, I just wanna set the record straight… San Diego has not reached out to me.”

So it sure sounds as though he wasn’t asked the question.

In the first 30 seconds of the clip, he’s the only one talking, he says, “I don’t know if you’ve heard the rumor or not, I just wanna set the record straight… San Diego has not reached out to me.”

So it sure sounds as though he wasn’t asked the question.

Well then i'm an idiot...I read that...didn't hear it....and misread it to think the reporter asked the question....resume laughing at me. I deserve it

Why even pretend? It’s obvious you are a fan of another team… join a few weeks ago, and already claiming to hate Iowa and yet simultaneously defending Iowa?

Give up the act. Which recycled poster are you?
You know, I did not catch that! Good call.

Another super obsessed Iowa fan that of course will claim to bot be obsessed.

If Rhule matches what Ferentz has done he won't be a smug doosh bag that acts like he invented the game of football and everyone else is doing it wrong. If I was an Iowa fan I'd hate him and want him gone. He's just good enough to make stupid money while never quite delivering the goods. Ever. Rhule wants to deliver the goods.

Reactions: Frozone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT