ADVERTISEMENT

KU/Nova

newAD

Head Coach
Oct 14, 2007
Omaha
All I can say is my dream as a Husker B.B. fan, would be to see Nebraska move the ball like Villanova did tonight.

It breaks my heart to see the Jayhawks get whupped.

SSnKzlf.jpg

Nova can shoot the lights out and did vs. KU. Some shots contested as still made - but I think Kansas just got worn out seeing no results for putting effort into their defense. If Nova shoots like that against Michigan - they will wipe the floor again.

I had a dream that Nebraska was going to match up against Michigan for the title. That is some strong delusion

Nova can shoot the lights out and did vs. KU. Some shots contested as still made - but I think Kansas just got worn out seeing no results for putting effort into their defense. If Nova shoots like that against Michigan - they will wipe the floor again.

Gonna be a good game if they both are hitting. I like Michigan's bigs right now.

Michigan plays as good of perimeter defense as anyone in the nation. Villanova could win anyway since they are playing great basketball, but Villanova would have much rather seen Loyola in the finals. I think Michigan will control penetration and there won't be as many kick out passes to wind open three point shooters.

All I know is, all due respect to Jay Wright, John Beilein would be the last coach I'd want to see sitting on the other bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT