ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Favorite NFL Team

Became a Patriots fan in 2nd grade after reading a book about Jim Plunkett. One of those books you bought from the Weekly Reader, I think. That was 50+ years ago.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
My older cousin (5-6 years older), who I looked up to, was a Dolphins fan so I became one too.

I was born in '85 so there were quite a few good teams once I got into football. Cried when Miami lost to San Diego in 1994 playoffs.

Anymore I root for the underdog franchises or my fantasy football players.

Born in Philly. Go Birds.
Not born in Philly....but somehow ended up a Birds, Flyers, and Sixers fan.

An Eagles fan initially because EVERYONE I knew was a Cowboys fan. I couldn't stand them. Probably mostly because of the "America's team" stuff...and the Cowboys fans I knew were as obnoxious and annoying as a lot of Hawkeye fans are now. Lol. Ron Jaworski, Wilbert Montgomery, and Harold Carmichael days. Then....they sucked the rest of the time I grew up.... until the Gang Green and Randall Cunningham days.

Sixers was because of Dr. J, Andrew Toney, Bobby Jones. Mo Cheeks...and that one great season with Moses Malone. Then later, Barkley.

Flyers fan since I was an Eagles fan. I usually plan my once a year home game trip to Philadelphia and catch a Flyers game, too.

Not born in Philly....but somehow ended up a Birds, Flyers, and Sixers fan.

An Eagles fan initially because EVERYONE I knew was a Cowboys fan. I couldn't stand them. Probably mostly because of the "America's team" stuff...and the Cowboys fans I knew were as obnoxious and annoying as a lot of Hawkeye fans are now. Lol. Ron Jaworski, Wilbert Montgomery, and Harold Carmichael days. Then....they sucked the rest of the time I grew up.... until the Gang Green and Randall Cunningham days.

Sixers was because of Dr. J, Andrew Toney, Bobby Jones. Mo Cheeks...and that one great season with Moses Malone. Then later, Barkley.

Flyers fan since I was an Eagles fan. I usually plan my once a year home game trip to Philadelphia and catch a Flyers game, too.
Hurts szn

Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT