ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Warren @ the game

You know full well I’m not saying that Warren was in the ear piece of the review official.
Then WTF are you you saying? You’re the one who actually went to a keyboard and started this embarrassing, moronic thread. Now you get to own it.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Then WTF are you you saying? You’re the one who actually went to a keyboard and started this embarrassing, moronic thread. Now you get to own it.
Go back and dig up some of the rhetoric from Warren after he took the job. I’m not going in to it on this board. That’s for the open scrolls. I’ll just repeat that Warren wants very much for Mickey to get this job and his employees probably know it.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Go back and dig up some of the rhetoric from Warren after he took the job. I’m not going in to it on this board. That’s for the open scrolls. I’ll just repeat that Warren wants very much for Mickey to get this job and his employees probably know it.
So that’s why the replay calls were fixed in Nebraska’s favor? Or are you now backpedaling from that bit of dipshittery?

So that’s why the replay calls were fixed in Nebraska’s favor? Or are you now backpedaling from that bit of dipshittery?
I never said “the fix was in”. Not once. Can you deny that we’ve gotten hosed on replays over the past few years? There’s a fix and then there’s just knowing how your boss feels about a given coach.

Warren hates Frost and Moos

Which replay review did the officials get wrong after the initial call was made?

Warren can have an agenda without putting his thumb on the scale of a game by influencing the officials. Warrens agenda has been clear since he started the job. He doesn’t have to be nefarious in his actions.

Identity politics sucks and it impacts and infects settings and situations where it otherwise has no reason to go.

Joseph and his staff and the team need to celebrate the win and review the areas to clean up the issues shown last night. I trust that they will do a good job in that.

I never said “the fix was in”. Not once. Can you deny that we’ve gotten hosed on replays over the past few years? There’s a fix and then there’s just knowing how your boss feels about a given coach.

Warren hates Frost and Moos
So the official just skewed the replay calls because he knew Warren was in the house and that he would get in trouble if any of them went Indiana’s way? Well now, that’s wayyyyyy less crazy and ridiculously stupid than Warren talking in his ear. Now you’re making perfect sense!

So the official just skewed the replay calls because he knew Warren was in the house and that he would get in trouble if any of them went Indiana’s way? Well now, that’s wayyyyyy less crazy and ridiculously stupid than Warren talking in his ear. Now you’re making perfect sense!
I knew you would come around to my way of thinking eventually…..😉

2nd biggest? You mean in the west division?

NU is absolutely not a bigger brand than Ohio State or Michigan, and I'm not sure we're a bigger brand than Penn State. I have us 4th. Still nothing to sneeze at.
Yes we are the 2nd biggest national brand in the Big. I travel the country for work and it's 1. Ohio State 2. Nebraska 3. Michigan and a steep drop off after that. Every other team is very regional.

Yes we are the 2nd biggest national brand in the Big. I travel the country for work and it's 1. Ohio State 2. Nebraska 3. Michigan and a steep drop off after that. Every other team is very regional.
By what metric? By the number of t-shirts you see traveling the country?

I don't think there are any quantifiable brand-size metrics where we rank on the whole ahead of Penn State, let alone Michigan.

TV viewers? We are 7th in the Big Ten, behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Iowa.

Brand value as a function of home attendance, market size/share, valuation, and social media, we are 5th, behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin.

Nobody who is not a Nebraska fan believes Nebraska is the 2nd biggest brand in the Big Ten.

2nd biggest? You mean in the west division?

NU is absolutely not a bigger brand than Ohio State or Michigan, and I'm not sure we're a bigger brand than Penn State. I have us 4th. Still nothing to sneeze at.
I don’t travel a lot but when I do, can’t say I’ve seen any recognizable Penn State apparell. Vacations in Mexico, California, North Carolina and other Midwestern states. The most unlikeliest place I’ve ran into another Nebraskan. Went with Minnesotan cousins fishing in remote Ontario. 2 hour float plane ride from base camp. Couple guys fishing from another outfitter wearing Nebraska hoodies, just kinda trolled by and gave a friendly nod.

I don't think there are any quantifiable brand-size metrics where we rank on the whole ahead of Penn State, let alone Michigan.

TV viewers? We are 7th in the Big Ten, behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Iowa.

Brand value as a function of home attendance, market size/share, valuation, and social media, we are 5th, behind Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin.

Nobody who is not a Nebraska fan believes Nebraska is the 2nd biggest brand in the Big Ten.
For starters, we have more Championships than the rest of the BIG combined during past 60 years. That is a pretty strong gauge of value.
Second would be our impressive media numbers.

Otherwise we are currently stinking it up, but we still have the Brand the BIG wants. Don’t let your limp cock-wattle tell you different.

For starters, we have more Championships than the rest of the BIG combined during past 60 years. That is a pretty strong gauge of value.
Second would be our impressive media numbers.

Otherwise we are currently stinking it up, but we still have the Brand the BIG wants. Don’t let your limp cock-wattle tell you different.
That may be true but none of those things make us the 2nd biggest brand in the Big Ten, which is simply delusional gbr

I said 3 weeks ago that pressure would be applied on NU and Trev to make a minority hire. Why was Warren at a doormat matchup? We seemed to get every replay call.
Making sure the refs were throwing enough flags for his liking is my assumption

These are little seeds to be dug up later to provide plausible cover for Trev just in case it is needed

If the hire is MJ and things go great - Trev is a genius

if not - MJ was forced on Trev by the commissioner - the league and “woke” university academia

Reactions: phoenix4nu

By actual fans existing

Reactions: HuskerHackFraud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT