ADVERTISEMENT

Jess Gardner

Ahhhh yes the Pars Hilton on NIL. Not talent, and you are famous for being famous. This is a huge problem in our society today. Jesus Mary and Joseph this stuff makes me sick.

Run with that you spooks!
Poor choice. Paris Hilton is an heiress, businesswoman, actress, music artist, and socialite. Very accomplished person.

When NIL started I said the people that would make the most cash would be hot female athletes and it is true.

There is nothing more powerful in the world than being a hot girl. The only time they might not get "what they want" is if they want into a job interview and a girl is doing the hiring.

Biggest unicorn in the world...try finding a super hot girl working in a "regular" job after the age of about 29...doesn't happen.

My fellow teachers on this site can surely chime in. The hot new female teacher sticks around on average for what, 3 years?

Sorry Mr. Gardner. At least you kept her off the pole…ahh never mind.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:
When NIL started I said the people that would make the most cash would be hot female athletes and it is true.

There is nothing more powerful in the world than being a hot girl. The only time they might not get "what they want" is if they want into a job interview and a girl is doing the hiring.

Biggest unicorn in the world...try finding a super hot girl working in a "regular" job after the age of about 29...doesn't happen.

My fellow teachers on this site can surely chime in. The hot new female teacher sticks around on average for what, 3 years?
real estate and sales...

Instagram has completely changed the game. It's allowed .01% of women to basically post half naked pictures of themselves and shill products and not have to work a "real" job. 25 years ago this girl would have finished pole vaulting at UNL then married a fellow athlete, a doctor, lawyer, or entrepreneur In Lincoln where she is from. Instead of finding a man like that she's now getting DMs from NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL players, Rappers, Musicians, and celebrities offering to "fly her out" this is when a man offers to pay for a woman's interstate travel where she gets an all expense paid trip to wherever he lives to spend a few days living the high life with him and his famous connections in exchange for sex with him, which yes, by definition is sex trafficking. Yet it happens every single day.

Crazy times we live in. Hope this girl has a good head on her shoulders and capitalizes on her brief moment in the virtual sun because this sort of attention is fleeting and it's a brutally tough gig being an "influencer". I dated a girl who was small time but she had about 30k followers on IG. 25k is usually where brands start to approach you for promotion. She said it was the most stressful thing she ever did, constantly second guessing herself on photos, totally inconsistent income streams. One month she'd make 2 grand, the next she'd make nothing. If she was 5 minutes late on a posting time? Brands would threaten legal action against her. She ultimately deleted IG and chose to work at a bridal shop and was much happier. I shake my head when I constantly hear from women in their early 20s that they aspire to be an Influencer. 99% of women aren't good looking enough to do it and 99% of the women that are don't have the mental fortitude to make it. It's not all just traveling the world and taking a couple pictures in your bikini. It's a real job.

Instagram has completely changed the game. It's allowed .01% of women to basically post half naked pictures of themselves and shill products and not have to work a "real" job. 25 years ago this girl would have finished pole vaulting at UNL then married a fellow athlete, a doctor, lawyer, or entrepreneur In Lincoln where she is from. Instead of finding a man like that she's now getting DMs from NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL players, Rappers, Musicians, and celebrities offering to "fly her out" this is when a man offers to pay for a woman's interstate travel where she gets an all expense paid trip to wherever he lives to spend a few days living the high life with him and his famous connections in exchange for sex with him, which yes, by definition is sex trafficking. Yet it happens every single day.

Crazy times we live in. Hope this girl has a good head on her shoulders and capitalizes on her brief moment in the virtual sun because this sort of attention is fleeting and it's a brutally tough gig being an "influencer". I dated a girl who was small time but she had about 30k followers on IG. 25k is usually where brands start to approach you for promotion. She said it was the most stressful thing she ever did, constantly second guessing herself on photos, totally inconsistent income streams. One month she'd make 2 grand, the next she'd make nothing. If she was 5 minutes late on a posting time? Brands would threaten legal action against her. She ultimately deleted IG and chose to work at a bridal shop and was much happier. I shake my head when I constantly hear from women in their early 20s that they aspire to be an Influencer. 99% of women aren't good looking enough to do it and 99% of the women that are don't have the mental fortitude to make it. It's not all just traveling the world and taking a couple pictures in your bikini. It's a real job.
I get what you’re saying but ultimately I don’t get the “sex trafficking” in this example. Consenting adults who willingly take them up on their offer to fly out to see them seems a lot different than sex trafficking.

I get what you’re saying but ultimately I don’t get the “sex trafficking” in this example. Consenting adults who willingly take them up on their offer to fly out to see them seems a lot different than sex trafficking.
you're responding to a guy who flies to 3rd world countries to find girls who just happen to be in a place at a time (actual sex trafficking)

he should be on many watch lists at this point

absolute loser

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I can't imagine coaching major women's college sports now...."sorry coach I'm going to be late for practice, I have an Instagram photo shoot". I suppose I would just recruit ugly girls.

I'm going to guess Livvy Dunne from LSU is one of the highest paid NIL athlete in the ncaa and I'm not even sure she competes. Fox News had an article on her making a tik tok dance for LSU making the Gymnastics finals and then at the very end mentions she didn't compete. Good looks generate clicks.
dunne-2.jpg

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I will say… most of our women’s volleyball team is making NIL $$$ from Scooters and Cash App. I think it’s great

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm going to guess Livvy Dunne from LSU is one of the highest paid NIL athlete in the ncaa and I'm not even sure she competes. Fox News had an article on her making a tik tok dance for LSU making the Gymnastics finals and then at the very end mentions she didn't compete. Good looks generate clicks.
dunne-2.jpg
I'd heard about this phenomenon. Super cool, cute girl.

Soooooo how the HELL does this benefit a particular university? They're not increasing ticket sales. They're not improving their university's endowment in any measurable way. Seriously who the f*ck gives a shit about people's social media presence? Not only is it absolutely meaningless when it comes measuring the actual worth of a human, if anything it should be a huge red flag for anyone wanting to associate themselves with that individual. As in Negative Marketing. I don't get it....

This sounds personal for you? 😂

Reactions: king_kong_

1349795654268_1034459.png

Soooooo how the HELL does this benefit a particular university? They're not increasing ticket sales. They're not improving their university's endowment in any measurable way. Seriously who the f*ck gives a shit about people's social media presence? Not only is it absolutely meaningless when it comes measuring the actual worth of a human, if anything it should be a huge red flag for anyone wanting to associate themselves with that individual. As in Negative Marketing. I don't get it....
I think LSU gymnastics was actually get some pretty big crowds with people just wanting to see her.

Believe it or not, attendance for LSU gymnastics is up because college guys go see her and make posters and signs...kind of as a joke but also to shoot their shot.

I would not imagine it actually helps the school all that much other than just exposure.

dunne-2.jpg
Feel sorry for the guy that marries her. sort of, not really, you know what I mean.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT