ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's four Non Con opponents have 1 win over an FBS team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this is some sort of rules violation.

You asked a question and i accurately answered it, sorry you don't like fact based answers. Please continue on with your emotion based arguments.

w1eagymxvojudtujx6vn.jpg

Nebraska is sure in the Io_a fan base heads for their fans to come to a Nebraska board after their "impressive" win.

So tell me what was impressive by Iowa's win. Wisconsin turned the ball over twice inside their own 20 yard line to give Iowa a short field. Otherwise, Iowa did nothing. Staave is not a very D1 QB.

Get over it. Not sure why you are on a Nebraska board other than to see what "big brother" is saying.

If your big brother, this is truly a family of midgets!

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Good lord. This thread was started in the middle of the week, and after a herkie win, some of them are still bickering on this site over this? Obsess, much?....or maybe it's insecurity?

I don't ever come here, but thought I'd stop by to see what's going on after losing to lowly Illinois.

Obsess? You guys have a big thread about a team you don't even play until the end of the year. I'd call that obsessing. lol

I guess the next time a Nebraska fan says Iowa isn't a rival I'll know he's full of bologna. Don't get down.. Illinois was only 35 points away from beating North Carolina.

I don't ever come here, but thought I'd stop by to see what's going on after losing to lowly Illinois.

Obsess? You guys have a big thread about a team you don't even play until the end of the year. I'd call that obsessing. lol

I guess the next time a Nebraska fan says Iowa isn't a rival I'll know he's full of bologna. Don't get down.. Illinois was only 35 points away from beating North Carolina.
And yet, you're here posting. Admittedly, this thread was probably unnecessary and came out of nowhere. But let's face it, your free board has threads about Nebraska ALL the time. And you're not a rival no more than all conference teams are. But our team sucks and I hope you enjoy your gloating. In the meantime, maybe some day you can experience what this program did for forty years. But I doubt you will.

Glory Days - they've passed you by.
We're here because you insulted our team --- time to take your medicine now, baby.

Our team isn't a complete dumpster fire ---- glad to see you so butthurt about it -- next time, don't start a thread disparaging another team. Might want to pay attention to the abortion you have going on in Lincoln.

It's funny to watch the sker fans so upset, when they have to eat crow, after talking crap about another team. When their own house is on fire.

And yet, you're here posting. Admittedly, this thread was probably unnecessary and came out of nowhere. But let's face it, your free board has threads about Nebraska ALL the time. And you're not a rival no more than all conference teams are. But our team sucks and I hope you enjoy your gloating. In the meantime, maybe some day you can experience what this program did for forty years. But I doubt you will.

Its just a game played by 18-22 year olds, only the mentally insane and those w little else in life stake so much of their happiness on a FB team.

Note: i am not saying you do but many from our board and yours do. I take all of this as good natured ribbing

I can't wait for Iowa to play Nebraska this year. I hope we are worthy to take up space in that holy shrine of a football program have. Er, had. Um 40 years ago....Oh and I didn't come over here to gloat after an Iowa win, I had to see how the mighty blue blood Nebraska Juggernaut of a program handles a loss to Illinois. Heck, we might lose to them next week. But it sure is fun to watch you guys who think you are actually still relevant on a national level react to 2-3. Ouch. Stop acting like you belong on the same level as the Alabama's and Ohio State's of the world and you might get some respect......

Its just a game played by 18-22 year olds, only the mentally insane and those w little else in life stake so much of their happiness on a FB team.

Note: i am not saying you do but many from our board and yours do. I take all of this as good natured ribbing
For the most part, I don't disagree with you. Wow. I really can agree with a herk.

I can't wait for Iowa to play Nebraska this year. I hope we are worthy to take up space in that holy shrine of a football program have. Er, had. Um 40 years ago....Oh and I didn't come over here to gloat after an Iowa win, I had to see how the mighty blue blood Nebraska Juggernaut of a program handles a loss to Illinois. Heck, we might lose to them next week. But it sure is fun to watch you guys who think you are actually still relevant on a national level react to 2-3. Ouch. Stop acting like you belong on the same level as the Alabama's and Ohio State's of the world and you might get some respect......
Nah........you're not worthy. But we'll let ya in anyway.

Iowa's 4 non conference opponents added wins over Virginia Tech and Kansas today. I didn't see any Husker fans post this. I'm sure you guys were going to, but just wanted to help out. Did South Alabama and Southern Miss beat anyone of note today?

Oh yeah, how'd your game against pushover Illinois turn out?

We beat #19 Wisconsin at their place, in case you guys didn't see it. Don't they give you guys trouble every now and again?

Iowa's 4 non conference opponents added wins over Virginia Tech and Kansas today. I didn't see any Husker fans post this. I'm sure you guys were going to, but just wanted to help out. Did South Alabama and Southern Miss beat anyone of note today?

Oh yeah, how'd your game against pushover Illinois turn out?

We beat #19 Wisconsin at their place, in case you guys didn't see it. Don't they give you guys trouble every now and again?
Congratulations. Want a cookie? Also, FWIW, Virginia Tech and Kansas aren't exactly world beaters this year. They're both horrible. But if that makes you feel better, kewl.

Congratulations. Want a cookie?

Keep posting --- maybe you can get up to 12,000 completely worthless posts by the end of the night!!!! In the meantime, you and your blowhard brothers can watch highlights of the Champagne abortion and cry in your flat beer.

I'll have that cookie now.

Reactions: cbhawkeye
Did you guys whine this much when you were in the Big 12? Your team has, shall we say, SUCKED thus far this season, and you waste a complete thread talking about Iowa? Sounds like penis envy to me . And when Iowa whips Nebbie this year, what is going to be your excuse, the schedule? Sorry, but Iowa has to play Nebraska even though it weakens Iowa's schedule.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT