ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's four Non Con opponents have 1 win over an FBS team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisky just scored again!!
You do know when you guys were winning a lot it was due to the use of non qualifiers and that's what pissed you off against Texas when they wanted a equal field?
Nebraska just scored again! As in....we are 3-1 against the Hogeyes since joining the Big Ten. Scoreboard!

This is exactly why herkie fans are the most annoying.....like you. It'd be one thing if you were a program that actually had titles in your background. Then you'd have room to actually boast about something. But you're freckin' Iowa. You're the most delusional fanbase I've certainly ever encountered. But thank you for taking note of my post count. It's always nice to be noticed.

And how many big ten titles do the 'skers have?

And how many big ten titles do the 'skers have?

I think we should consider where we were 6 weeks ago, wondering if we were going to win a game this year. Things have worked for us and obviously not for the Huskers, which, I admit makes me happy. But there are a lot of games left and there's that one in Lincoln before we throw too much crap around. We Hawk fans should celebrate our success and try to ignore the problems West of the Missouri River. Nah! Ain't goin' to happen, but I can sympathize while I giggle.

Derp describes Nebraska's 2-3 season thus far. 3 losses in the last seconds of each game? Ouch. DERP!

Iowa is going to kick our ass, could be the same score as last time they played in Memorial. Keep the faith I suppose, gbr.

And for the past 5 years Ferentz looked like Simple Jack. It appears he will take advantage of the cake schedule and be around for awhile. I don't think anybody should be upset about that.

Haha this is true. Last year you have the entire fan base of Io_a wanting to fire the guy with numerous people getting rid of their seasontickets, and now he is a savior. Pretty hilarious. They have a thread on their board about rallying people to try and sell out Kinnick with most people responding it won't be done. Good for them they have had some success, but 100% agree with the quoted comment above.

Simple Jack...... Hilarious.

Last edited:
Some Iowa fans in this thread are embarrassing; and this is coming from an Iowa fan.

We have lost plenty of games we shouldn't have in the past. Let it go people.

Reactions: hawkit3113
For the love of God, why wont this thread just die already!!!

Any Iowa fans get a Mulva thread vibe from this one? 2002 all over again...

"That's not me, it's my jacket!"

3164151.jpg

Reactions: hawkit3113
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT