ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's four Non Con opponents have 1 win over an FBS team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, the OP is hot garbage.

I don't know if we are any good. I don't really know if Wisky is any good. I don't know if Northwestern is very good. I don't know if Minnesota is any good.

Lots of football left. But after the last some many season, this one is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: timnsun
Neb would not be 4-0 with Iowa's schedule. Pitt would for sure beat them. Possibly one more loss in there as well

Nah, Nebraska would be 4-0. Pitt is not good, probably wont even make a bowl game this year. Likewise, Iowa would be 2-2 with Nebraska's schedule and trying to come up with the money to fire Kirk.

Nebraska played some good teams in BYU and Miami. BYU is pretty lucky though, you have to admit. Miami seems legit. But Iowa has gotten over a hurdle that has hung over our heads like a black cloud. ISU. And beating a Pitt team who was damn tough, is a good win. I will be shocked if they don't do well in the ACC. So at this point why am I excited? The way we are playing is what has me pumped.

I will say this about Beathard. I love the fact he brings another dimension to the Iowa offense, he has a cannon for an arm and can sling it all over the field. He can also run the ball effectively, which makes him dangerous, able to scramble & avoid the rush. That is huge for Iowa as Rudock could not run the ball or avoid the rush.

I will say this about Beathard. I love the fact he brings another dimension to the Iowa offense, he has a cannon for an arm and can sling it all over the field. He can also run the ball effectively, which makes him dangerous, able to scramble & avoid the rush. That is huge for Iowa as Rudock could not run the ball or avoid the rush.

I'd agree with that he is much better than Rudock... My question is how come it took some long for your 3-4 million dollar Head Coach to figure that one out.:p

Reactions: hawkit3113
The only thing I can think, was CJ just wasn't ready.

Took him the whole season and an embarrassing Bowl loss to figure that out during the winter.

Hawk it, you have to admit Iowa would not be undefeated with Nebraska schedule.
Riley would have loved to have Iowa schedule starting out his tenure here.

You know your an Iowa fan when you think Pitt will do well in the ACC, and the ACC is pretty garbage.

too lazy to look up, but from memory I believe our opponents have 3 wins in this category, and 2 were against Nebraska.

Reactions: E.RogerCoswell
line is unsurprisingly down to 6.5. That implies Iowa is probably 2 pts worse than Wisconsin.
D
line is unsurprisingly down to 6.5. That implies Iowa is probably 2 pts worse than Wisconsin.
Considering Wisky is at home and ranked why wouldn't they be favored. It's a great rivalry between 2 border states. Throw in the fact Barry modeled the program based on what he learned at Iowa and it makes for a great rivarly.

Are we supposed to be impressed that Nebraska lost and gave their opponents an FBS win?
you're slow on the up take. stretch your self...if Nebraska was 4-0 rather than 2-0, how many FBS wins would opponents have?

Took him the whole season and an embarrassing Bowl loss to figure that out during the winter.

Sometimes guys just aren't ready and it can hurt their growth as a player. I will tell you this, CJ is making WAY better decision than he did last year when he played. I trust KF was doing what was best for the team.

And at this point, I don't know who is good and who isn't. On paper, yes Nebraska's schedule looks good. But we need to see how this plays out.

Sometimes guys just aren't ready and it can hurt their growth as a player. I will tell you this, CJ is making WAY better decision than he did last year when he played. I trust KF was doing what was best for the team.

And at this point, I don't know who is good and who isn't. On paper, yes Nebraska's schedule looks good. But we need to see how this plays out.

They must be doing something right, whisky has owned the hawks and neb recently. Although they have never laid 70 on us. I hope we can beat whisky this week but doubt that neb can this season.

They must be doing something right, whisky has owned the hawks and neb recently. Although they have never laid 70 on us. I hope we can beat whisky this week but doubt that neb can this season.

Beat it dude. Go kiss Wisconsin ass somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT