ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's four Non Con opponents have 1 win over an FBS team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saddened that a Nebraska fan on the Nebraska board decided to post anything about Iowa before the game week in November. There should be one week each year when we give a crap about Iowa football, and it is much later in the season.

I think this is another sad sign of how far we've fallen as a team. Do you think anybody on the Ohio State board thinks twice about posting something about Iowa football? The answer is no because they are contending for championships, not trying to one-up a mediocre school that happens to be in the same conference. That would be like us in the mid-90s posting about how KU was doing in football. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Apologies, as I know I'm hypocritical for even posting in this thread after what I said in the first two sentences, it's just pathetic to me that the compare for us these days is Iowa, and not Ohio State or Michigan State (and likely Michigan in a few years).

Reactions: HawkeyeinOmaha
I'm saddened that a Nebraska fan on the Nebraska board decided to post anything about Iowa before the game week in November. There should be one week each year when we give a crap about Iowa football, and it is much later in the season.

I think this is another sad sign of how far we've fallen as a team. Do you think anybody on the Ohio State board thinks twice about posting something about Iowa football? The answer is no because they are contending for championships, not trying to one-up a mediocre school that happens to be in the same conference. That would be like us in the mid-90s posting about how KU was doing in football. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Apologies, as I know I'm hypocritical for even posting in this thread after what I said in the first two sentences, it's just pathetic to me that the compare for us these days is Iowa, and not Ohio State or Michigan State (and likely Michigan in a few years).

Just relax. Its the bad apples that make us all look bad. I think if you asked most Hawkeye fans, they would say we are THRILLED Nebraska joined the Big 10 and we enjoy being able to play you guys every year.

This game should have been played more in the past. But that is not an issue anymore.

F@£k the hogeyes. Hogeyeit, do realize you'really on a Husker mb. Now go away or I will force you out.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why your hogeyes aren't even sniffing the top 25. Hell NU is 2-2 and closer than those sorry ass hogeyes. Bad luck against the cheese humpers on Sat.

We're currently the fifth team receiving votes which would put us at #30. Nebraska isn't even receiving votes, so we're a tad closer to "sniffing the top 25" than Nebraksa. Further, not only did the team that beat you at home get curb stomped last week in Ann Arbor, now the second team that beat you got beat by the 3-2 Bearcats of Cincinnati. Don't let the facts get in the way of your really smart "hogeyes" laden insults, though.

Reactions: harley00hawk
Wow, all these hogeyes are over here talking smack. I guess they know who their daddy is.

We're currently the fifth team receiving votes which would put us at #30. Nebraska isn't even receiving votes, so we're a tad closer to "sniffing the top 25" than Nebraksa. Further, not only did the team that beat you at home get curb stomped last week in Ann Arbor, now the second team that beat you got beat by the 3-2 Bearcats of Cincinnati. Don't let the facts get in the way of your really smart "hogeyes" laden insults, though.

The team that got stomped in Ann Arbor was not the same team that beat Nebraska. They had a preseason Heisman hopeful that started things off, and then ran a gauntlet of good teams. It finally caught up with them in Michigan.

How is it delusional? I admit that Nebraska has been down for a long time and it is frustrating, but at least they are doing something to try and get back to the top. It sucks that our choices haven't worked out, and some of them have been head scratchers, but Io_a continues to keep Ferentz for what reason? Don't try to name any because you can't. At this point, both NU and Io_a are irrelevant, but at least Nebraska addresses the issue, although sometimes in a head scratching manner.
You addressed the situation by hiring a coach that is objectively and historically worse than the one you're mocking?

I guess the N really does stand for Knowledge.

You addressed the situation by hiring a coach that is objectively and historically worse than the one you're mocking?

I guess the N really does stand for Knowledge.

I didn't do anything, I'm a fan. Re-read again. Great comment dips%&$. Also, Kirky would probably be at about .200 at Oregon State, but nice try.

The team that got stomped in Ann Arbor was not the same team that beat Nebraska. They had a preseason Heisman hopeful that started things off, and then ran a gauntlet of good teams. It finally caught up with them in Michigan.

They beat unranked Nebraska and Boise State, then it caught up with them the week before last at UCLA. BYU is 2-2, which isn't stellar by any means.

4-1 after Sat, then the 2, then the 3, then the 4, and then oh no we can't talk smack on the Husker mb anymore. Yes you know who owns you hogeyes.

It's OK we understand, you're Husker closet fans. We could use some more.

They beat unranked Nebraska and Boise State, then it caught up with them the week before last at UCLA. BYU is 2-2, which isn't stellar by any means.

The highly ranked UCLA team that they were leading deep in the 4th quarter and a ranked Boise team. You are correct 2-2 isn't stellar, but yes it caught up with them at Michigan.

"I guess the N really does stand for Knowledge."

Are the hawk fans the only one that think this 1st grade trash talk is funny?

Good one torbee...

Hey I say hogeye because I know it gets your blood boiling. I'm on my home board and I say f@$k the hogeyes.

What's yout deal? You're a hawkeye fan and apparently a giant douche. Go away already. Take your circle jerk over to the herkie board

4-0 teams are usually in the top 25 at this point. Indicative of your sorry-assed noncon schedule. On Wisconsin.

I just knew that was coming.

So tell me what was impressive by Iowa's win. Wisconsin turned the ball over twice inside their own 20 yard line to give Iowa a short field. Otherwise, Iowa did nothing. Staave is not a very D1 QB.

Get over it. Not sure why you are on a Nebraska board other than to see what "big brother" is saying.

So tell me what was impressive by Iowa's win. Wisconsin turned the ball over twice inside their own 20 yard line to give Iowa a short field. Otherwise, Iowa did nothing. Staave is not a very D1 QB.

Get over it. Not sure why you are on a Nebraska board other than to see what "big brother" is saying.

Why so angry? A win is a win especially at Camp Randall. I shouldn't have to tell YOU that. Wisconsin has a great defense. You will see very soon.

Who is obsessed? I suggest you look at the thread title. I didn't start this Iowa thread on the Nebraska board.
I would say you are obsessed. Again, you are on a Nebraska board after your team wins. The first thing you do after a win is have to see what Nebraska fans are saying. Yes, I would say that's obsession.

Giving up only 86 yards rushing on 34 carries seems pretty impressive...but that's just me.

Go choke on a cawk bone. No reason for you to be here.

I am sure this is some sort of rules violation.

You asked a question and i accurately answered it, sorry you don't like fact based answers. Please continue on with your emotion based arguments.

Reactions: diehardhawk82
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT