ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's four Non Con opponents have 1 win over an FBS team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep posting --- maybe you can get up to 12,000 completely worthless posts by the end of the night!!!! In the meantime, you and your blowhard brothers can watch highlights of the Champagne abortion and cry in your flat beer.

I'll have that cookie now.
This is exactly why herkie fans are the most annoying.....like you. It'd be one thing if you were a program that actually had titles in your background. Then you'd have room to actually boast about something. But you're freckin' Iowa. You're the most delusional fanbase I've certainly ever encountered. But thank you for taking note of my post count. It's always nice to be noticed.

Maybe Iowa hasn't won a ton if titles, but the problem with Nebraska fans is that, YOU THINK YOUR STILL RELEVANT. Check your banners, there ancient history. I think the Shroud of Turin is newer then your last championship banner. You people remind me of the 50 year old drunk in the bar bragging about his high school football glory days.
Maybe Nebbie wouldn't have any championship banners if you had been playing in the Big 10 all those years. I mean C'Mon, the only good team you ever had to beat was Oklahoma. One decent team, and then get lucky in your bowl game, and you have a national championship. Face it,Nebbie hasn't been relevant since the Big 8 days.

Last edited:
This is exactly why herkie fans are the most annoying.....like you. It'd be one thing if you were a program that actually had titles in your background. Then you'd have room to actually boast about something. But you're freckin' Iowa. You're the most delusional fanbase I've certainly ever encountered. But thank you for taking note of my post count. It's always nice to be noticed.

This is exactly why I like Herbie fans - you are too stupid to even know when you've been insulted. Your post count shows what a waste of a life you are leading ..... but continue on Mr. Dense.

Interesting........cause I don't recall anyone telling me stories about anything herkie ever won. Well.........there were those rassling titles, I guess.

... and your ilk are the first to follow volleyball or tiddlywinks or bowling or anything else that NU might have a chance in, so you might not want to wander down that road too far .....

This is Nebraska football to the rest of the world...
uncle-rico-o.gif

The Iowa fans have broken out their "like new" Hawkeye hoodies up in South Dakota. They'll soon go back in the drawer after they get in to the meat of the B1G schedule and still appear brand new the next time they pull them out after beating Iowa State......Winking

Yeah just like your "Future Big Ten Champions" t-shirts. I wouldn't talk smack. You're 2-3 and lost to a terrible Illinois team. Your fan base needs to realize its not 1995 anymore and won't be any time soon. Face it you're a middle of the pack Big Ten Team. It's funny how in this thread you attack Iowa's non conference schedule. This coming from a fan base that was in the Big 12 North and had an almost guaranteed path to the championship game every year..playing those power schools like Kansas and Colorado every year. This is the Big Ten and you're no longer relevant on the national stage...sorry...but thats what you are.

Some of these Iowa fans are embarrassing...and this is coming from an Iowa fan.

Oh the horror, hide the women and children ..... you came over to the Husker board at 7:17 am, but I'm sure it was to protect everyone. Go away Mr. Moral Milquetoast

Yeah just like your "Future Big Ten Champions" t-shirts. I wouldn't talk smack. You're 2-3 and lost to a terrible Illinois team. Your fan base needs to realize its not 1995 anymore and won't be any time soon. Face it you're a middle of the pack Big Ten Team. It's funny how in this thread you attack Iowa's non conference schedule. This coming from a fan base that was in the Big 12 North and had an almost guaranteed path to the championship game every year..playing those power schools like Kansas and Colorado every year. This is the Big Ten and you're no longer relevant on the national stage...sorry...but thats what you are.
And yet Iowa still struggles to beat NU.

Reactions: E.RogerCoswell
God forbid that Iowa loses to Illinois.

I apologize for my Iowa brethren, they are the types that feel better about themselves when seeing others in misery.

Now, if you were as obnoxious as Alabama fans, I would be all over it.

God forbid that Iowa loses to Illinois.

I apologize for my Iowa brethren, they are the types that feel better about themselves when seeing others in misery.

Now, if you were as obnoxious as Alabama fans, I would be all over it.

You don't need to apologize for your fellow Iowa posters. We suck and your 5-0. I have always believed it's self proclaimed that we're the best fans. when in reality we/re no different than any other D1 program.

Reactions: Hawkeye King
I think Wisconsin just scored on Nebby again.
No wait - it might have been Ohio State.

Might want to stop worrying about who is scoring on us and stop Tennessee from scoring on you again. Or try to figure out how to beat Nebraska in an actual head-to-head matchup.

Iowa fans come here to giggle about the reaction from Nebraska fans after a loss, when in fact, their fan base does the exact same thing, it not worse, after the hawkeyes lose.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
This thread is funny. I hope UN-L's coach sucks as bad as some of the other threads on this board suggest. Huskers have more than enough talent to put together a good week and beat Iowa (especially at home).

Reactions: Hawkeye King
Fans of a 2-3 team complaining about a 5-0, soon to be ranked, Hawkeye teams non-conference schedule. Hilarious. Dont worry guys, basketball is just around the corner. RollingLaugh

Reactions: TheRifleman86
Fans of a 2-3 team complaining about a 5-0, soon to be ranked, Hawkeye teams non-conference schedule. Hilarious. Dont worry guys, basketball is just around the corner. RollingLaugh

Yeah, maybe they can beat Incarnate Word again, oh yeah, that didn't happen ....

Try living in the current decade ..... let me guess, you wore toughskin jeans and had a mood ring and a pet rock the last time Nebby was good
That wasn't this decade? You may want to check again. I get it...the past only counts when it fits your narrative.

I say we leave the Husker fans alone for now. It's not nice to kick people when their down. Imagine how we'd feel if we lost to Illinios.

Yeah, I agree. Their National title hopes have been dashed yet again....We may lose to Illinois, but it isn't like we are a National title contender every year like Nebraska is so it will not sting quite so bad if that happens.... :)
I say we leave the Husker fans alone for now. It's not nice to kick people when their down. Imagine how we'd feel if we lost to Illinios.

Yeah, I agree. Their National title hopes have been dashed yet again....We may lose to Illinois, but it isn't like we are a National title contender every year like Nebraska is so it will not sting quite so bad if that happens.... :)

Nice of you to consider us a national title contender every year. We realize we aren't, but nice of you to hold us in that regard.

;)

Nice of you to consider us a national title contender every year. We realize we aren't, but nice of you to hold us in that regard.

;)
Well some of you come across that way....I hope you guys come together and make a run and us too. I would like to see the Iowa-Nebraska game mean something big for the winner....kind of like put up or shut up.

I have no problem getting ridiculed by some Iowa fans at this time sure they enjoy were we are at right now because they were their for some many years.... And are enjoying our demise with a new Head Coach.

We blew that game yesterday on 3rd and 4th down just like Wisconsin blew their game fumbling a go ahead TD at the one yard line.

Iowa was furtunate to win that game and they know it.

Well some of you come across that way....I hope you guys come together and make a run and us too. I would like to see the Iowa-Nebraska game mean something big for the winner....kind of like put up or shut up.

Some as in maybe 1% (who may be vocal and "loud" on message boards and radio shows) but 99% of of Nebraska fans are realistic, regardless of what the perception is.

Congrats on being 5-0.

Great thread cornicator! Thinking of finding your other Hawkeye threads and giving them a bump today too..... It's nice having another message board where I can come to get some Hawkeye news...

Well, it's kind of tough not to when they started this thread mocking Iowa's schedule, and how over hyped we were by the BTN, and how good they would look if they played our schedule, etc. etc. When they played like they did yesterday I'm sure they knew it was coming and deserved. If you re-read the first page it is pretty funny after this past weekend. A real man would just admit he was wrong, but these fools just keep going. Pretty entertaining, honestly.

We've been there. I've seen some pretty mediocre football in IC at times and some downright bad as well. I can spot a grease fire and that's what you have in Lincoln right now. We'll see if Riley gets it turned around.

Iowa fans come here to giggle about the reaction from Nebraska fans after a loss, when in fact, their fan base does the exact same thing, it not worse, after the hawkeyes lose.

Yup. Lots of whining on the Iowa board after a loss, probably not as bad as on this board, due to lower expectations but more frequently since we lose more games than neb.

Watching the whisky game yesterday, both teams were trying to lose that one. The huskers are going to need some luck against that whisky crew.

One thing I admire about Iowa teams under Ferentz....they play sound defense and don't make mistakes. That will keep you in a lot of ball games. It's something Nebraska used to do very well

Reactions: OneHawk91
Or not lose by 16 points to the mighty Campbell Camels. Oh wait, that was Iowa.....

Wisky just scored again!!
You do know when you guys were winning a lot it was due to the use of non qualifiers and that's what pissed you off against Texas when they wanted a equal field?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT