ADVERTISEMENT

How do we beat 0klahoma?

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
I feel it would be good to beat oklahoma to makeup for the illinois game.
and to make big more competitive with other conferences.

• Haha
Reactions: artguy68
Adrian is going to have to get loose a few times and more Toure, Hickman, Betts, & Brewington.
They are going to dial up the heat.
maybe we can get lucky & spring the backs a couple times. run game is disappointing, up to now.
defense just needs to play solid and get some stops Ou is going to get there’s.
special teams can’t afford to make any miscues...and there in lies the rub.

Can we send a bus load of COVID positive babes down to their campus on a search and destroy mission? I know the skill guys already have all they can handle, so I’d go straight for the linemen.

Reactions: redwine65
It’s not impossible but OU is gonna have to play really, really bad. And I don’t think they will. They will be motivated .

Reactions: baseball31ne
We tend to play up or down to our competition. Frosts record here isn't pretty but he hasn't been blown out much.
We lose but I think it'll be respectable.

Prediction: Martinez tries to do too much and gets hurt. Smothers comes in and plays solid.

Our offensive line will keep our defense on the field way too much. Nebraska will punt 9 times after 3 and outs. Martinez will have a horrible day as he will be running for his life.

Reactions: bshirt73
I might be stupid… I don’t think OU is that good. Are we terrible morons? Yes. But rattler is a turd. And I suggest we squeeze the ball when he throws it to our players. Rattler will have at least 2 INTs. It comes down to how many turnovers AM has

EVERY bounce, call, and lucky break goes out way? Maybe we win then? Maybe......... Ummm. Hmmmmm..........Not sure. Maybe?
During the Callahan tenure I think it was, nobody was giving Iowa State a chance to beat us. ISU was terrible. I posted multiple times that all it takes is 4-5 turnovers and they can win. We gave them 8 I think and they won by a TD or field goal maybe?

I'm not concerned about the D, the offense on the other hand will be abysmal... especially the second half.
You should be worried about the D.

They bend but haven't broken against Fordham and Buffalo.

They are still vulnerable on 3rd down.
They get caught in too many one on one and end up chasing the receiver.
Where are the sacks?
Our blitzes are awful and rarely get to the QB. How many times did they throw today?
Speedy receicers and a good RB will kill us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT