ADVERTISEMENT

Hot take for the day....Chiefs defense sucks.

This game confirms it. They are horrible. If it wasn’t for their offense they would lose every game.

When I heard they were signing Josh Gordon I rolled my eyes....did he change positions and is he a DB now?? This team doesn't need another receiver.

Love the Chiefs, but I knew their offense was going to have to outscore everyone to win coming into the season. They’ve totally neglected taking care of their defense and it shows . They’re hot garbage. Even great offenses have off days. It’s going to be a tough year for them.

They do suck…but they only have to hold the other guys to 30 to win. Or 41 today.

Seriously they do have to get better if the Chiefs are going back to the Super Bowl.

Don't know the stats but my eyes tell me they are one of, if not THE, worst D in the league.
They’re Turrible.

turrible-charles-barkley.gif

They are not good. But in years past, they got better as the year went on. Hopefully they figure it out

I believe they have the worst run & 25th rated pass defense. Overall, they rank dead last. I'm a Chiefs fan & amazed they aren't 0-4.
They will need Mahomes to set all kinds of NFL records this season. But seriously, no postseason with such a s*** defense. Figure it out Reid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT