ADVERTISEMENT

Home schooling...

Hey, action day for me means I’m hoping for a break even day.

Just love watching ‘Toga though, been itching too long, and need some skin in the game.

Half-ass players like me just need action sometimes.
I'd like to play Peter Pugh's horse today in the 9th. Problem is Brisnet, Twin Spires, BetAmerican sites for some reason are all down for maintenance.

P.S. I haven't seen the PP's, don't have a clue on the horse, but Peter Pugh is an interesting story. I'm sure you've never heard of him. Now I see they move the race to the dirt, and he's been strictly a turf trainer.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I will be alright"

We have posters here that get questioned about something they post and they act like a huge baby! That girl just smashed her face it and was fine.
Animated GIF

Reactions: Jaemekon

does there need to be a fight every day? we only had two while i was in school, both perpetrated by the same individual, who was promptly moved to a school in Lincoln.

• Sad
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Wow...

So, I have had a Governor and senator visit schools I have taught at. The security that they bring should alone scare kids...but clearly in this case they (meaning Jill Biden) made a mistake, you need to go to "certain classes" and only those classes.

jill biden? they never brought politicians to my school. i once asked the army recruiter if i could do pron when he said we could be anything in the army.

Little homie said what we would all like to say to her F'n worthless face.

i never told my teachers to shut the fvck up.

i allegedly did have a go or two at an officer and a couple different sergeants in the military (allegedly).

on a bullying note. if my daughter is being harassed by others in her class, and they decide to strike at her. i have allegedly given her permission to pull out eyeballs. i said don't square up, and once they pull your hair (all girls do this) you should move in headbutt her teeth out, then use your nails to try and take out at least one of her eyes (allegedly).

if your daughter is harassing my daughter, you should probably tell her to stop before she loses an eye (allegedly).

Reactions: Streamer15
on a bullying note. if my daughter is being harassed by others in her class, and they decide to strike at her. i have allegedly given her permission to pull out eyeballs. i said don't square up, and once they pull your hair (all girls do this) you should move in headbutt her teeth out, then use your nails to try and take out at least one of her eyes (allegedly).

if your daughter is harassing my daughter, you should probably tell her to stop before she loses an eye (allegedly).
Had a Dad tell me that he said something similar to his son. I said "I don't blame you, that is good advice"

• Love

My youngest daughter was tall at an early age. We enrolled her in an after school martial arts class instead of just putting her in day care. I guess she was probably in 3rd grade and some boy was trying to intimidate her. So I told her the next time they were sparring, to take him down and whisper in his ear that the next time he does anything she was going to kick his ass. He never bothered her again.

Had a Dad tell me that he said something similar to his son. I said "I don't blame you, that is good advice"

it's hard for me not to go over to the school and kibosh that shlt myself. i told her how I handled any suspected treachery (which was probably just paranoia), but it's not really relevant to her situation. i didn't really experience any level of shlt talking in school. college yes, federal school no.

Reactions: Streamer15
it's hard for me not to go over to the school and kibosh that shlt myself. i told her how I handled any suspected treachery (which was probably just paranoia), but it's not really relevant to her situation. i didn't really experience any level of shlt talking in school. college yes, federal school no.
It is a lot fewer and far between than the videos show. I have taught for 20 years, I have never seen a fight like the ones you see posted.

Well, that is not entirely true, I saw one like the posted fights but it was outside off school grounds but between seniors.

Reactions: Lars72 and Jaemekon

A handful of hair and an elbow to the teeth will settle 'em right down.

It is a lot fewer and far between than the videos show. I have taught for 20 years, I have never seen a fight like the ones you see posted.

Well, that is not entirely true, I saw one like the posted fights but it was outside off school grounds but between seniors.

i never know what to expect from lps. i hope they quit their shlt.

My youngest daughter was tall at an early age. We enrolled her in an after school martial arts class instead of just putting her in day care. I guess she was probably in 3rd grade and some boy was trying to intimidate her. So I told her the next time they were sparring, to take him down and whisper in his ear that the next time he does anything she was going to kick his ass. He never bothered her again.
Good advice and good for her!!

that's what i told her. knock out a few teeth and shlt will cool right down. 🔥🤙
Here is the problem...the other person is fighting too.

The fights you are seeing on those videos are what 99% of all fights look like, just wild singing and kicking and grabbing.

techincal fighting tends to only work when both people are doing it. If not, it is just grab, hold, wild punches.

Here is the problem...the other person is fighting too.

The fights you are seeing on those videos are what 99% of all fights look like, just wild singing and kicking and grabbing.

techincal fighting tends to only work when both people are doing it. If not, it is just grab, hold, wild punches.

that's what i told her, these girls are gonna grab your hair and try to throw you around while swinging. girls can't fight for shlt generally. it's a mess, she has to be able to work inside.

The first time they see someone who really knows how to defend themselves, the activity slows down a lot.

No kids should be victims of bullies. It's just as much the parents fault as the kid. Another reason I hated school.

As a dad, I didn't put up with that bullshit, I told my kids to try to avoid conflict, but if the bully persisted, throw down and shut them the **** up.

I didn't encourage it, but kids are supposed to be there to learn, not look over their shoulder.

Every student should have the right to defend themselves to their best ability.

• Love
Reactions: Lars72 and Jaemekon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT