ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +7 (+245 ML) @ NW in Season Finale

Both our football and basketball teams have to be the dumbest teams in America. I'd swear there is something in the water in Lincoln.

Reactions: Riled Up
Cool, they won by less than the number of possessions handed to them for free at the end of the game. Poor discipline defense on the game winning shot though, fitting for most of the game.

Lat Mayen has just undone any positive impact he has ever added to this team. It was inexcusable to not take that shot. Poor basketball iq and doesn’t shoot well enough to make up for it.

ryan-confused.gif

Lat Mayen trying to figure out why everyone is counting down and yelling “shoot”

Reactions: nu2u
So I thought maybe NU could get another win and double their win total from last year. Instead...Nebraska.

Yep pavelka and company called exactly what would happen with the 12 seconds left. NO offensive rebounds and block out because they're going to drive and try to get the follow up rebound for an easy put back.....

Never knew pavelka was Carnack the magnificent.

Too bad the team didn't know it

Lat Mayen has just undone any positive impact he has ever added to this team. It was inexcusable to not take that shot. Poor basketball iq and doesn’t shoot well enough to make up for it.
What I don't understand is why the ball is even in his hands right there? He absolutely has no value other that a spot up shooter. He is the last guy I'd want with the ball and 10 seconds to play. It's too bad to see a team play hard for 39:50 then see that garbage.

What I don't understand is why the ball is even in his hands right there? He absolutely has no value other that a spot up shooter. He is the last guy I'd want with the ball and 10 seconds to play. It's too bad to see a team play hard for 39:50 then see that garbage.

Blame that on Webster driving to late in the lane and couldn’t bail himself out till he found Mayem..

Stupid waiting till after 10 seconds to get something going in a set..

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT