ADVERTISEMENT

Hell...

It sure has been a rough ride lately. Every year beginning with optimism followed by extreme disappointment. But here is to another year! Right now I am expecting a 14-0 season and a National Championship.
This year, while being the same in the truly amazing ability to somehow not secure the ball and secure a win, seemed different. To me, there was an undercurrent of optimism with a great defense and a head coach (clock-management hiccup or two aside) with a plan. I think that plan will unfold nicely beginning next year. There is more unity on the team than there has been since...???

what is wrong with people? use your eyes dipshits.

can people drive any f^cking slower today?

i had to pass broads like crazy, for whatever reason today was worse than usual with the mini van/suv crew.

we should really train people how to drive before just letting them out on the road. this is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
yea, my son's just gonna be late the rest of the year.

has the city of Lincoln considered the use of stoplights? or is that too complicated for the current lot that's in charge of this shit. dan, get it together...

96e2d12d-245b-47e9-ad8b-26ec23080c95_text.gif

i encounter these useless NPC's in Lincoln daily. look at it, mindless goofy broad.

• Wow

basically my experience here in Lincoln. should women be trusted to drive? i say no, too emotional.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT