ADVERTISEMENT

GAME OVER!!

Nov 28, 2016
Un F'N believable!! Offense let us down BIG TIME!! And I'm not talking about Tanner Lee here. Receivers are too blame. Dropped passes and not securing the ball doomed this game!!

He bounced the ball off ozigbo's pot to get the party started. Everyone is ripe for critique.

Riley has to beat Purdue, Minnesota, Northwestern, and Iowa to get to 7 wins. I don't see that happening. 6-6 thats not good enough in year 3 plain and simple. oh, well.

Riley has to beat Purdue, Minnesota, Northwestern, and Iowa to get to 7 wins. I don't see that happening. 6-6 thats not good enough in year 3 plain and simple. oh, well.
will struggle in all reaming games. PSU and OSU will be ugly. Heck Iowa could be by that game this team will be destroyed.

Reactions: bomber89
tumblr_m9qpw1eAJi1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

will struggle in all reaming games. PSU and OSU will be ugly. Heck Iowa could be by that game this team will be destroyed.

Hell, Iowa was ugly last year. OSU, PSU, Iowa will be blowout losses for sure. MN and Purdue are possible blowout losses. NW is slightly less likely to be a blowout loss, probably about a 30% chance or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT