ADVERTISEMENT

Game day!! GBR!!

Lots of grown ass adults in the background standing in line to get autographs of college kids - pretty disturbing - I shudder to think what would be found on those peoples hard drives - probably would be doing hard time if ever investigated
Jealous because we get more attendees at fan day than his school gets for spring game probably

• Sad
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
“The best offense in the nation”
Maybe one team gets lucky and catches us on a down day but otherwise I expect to be undefeated, 11-1 at worst

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Um. No I guarantee you that nobody likes it. It’s another test of the team to see who is all in.
If I weren't married I think it would be great fun to go back to school and live in Selleck as long as I didn't have a roommate. What's not to like? No vehicles to maintain, no house/yard to be a slave to, three prepared meals a day in the cafeteria, a bunch of young hotties running around, bars are a few blocks staggering distance away.

If I weren't married I think it would be great fun to go back to school and live in Selleck as long as I didn't have a roommate. What's not to like? No vehicles to maintain, no house/yard to be a slave to, three prepared meals a day in the cafeteria, a bunch of young hotties running around, bars are a few blocks staggering distance away.
Amen!

Imagine getting to go back and do it all over!

Young hottie teases mostly . No thanks. You go ahead though.

Wow. That's interesting on Fleeks part. He was supposed to be a burner and a veteran presence. Plus I thought I read he was friends with McGuire.

So if Farmer is suspended I assume he has a path to return.

Hopefully Rhule addresses Washington in a cast.
Another victim to the drive thru..

Reactions: Huskers123456
Lots of grown ass adults in the background standing in line to get autographs of college kids - pretty disturbing - I shudder to think what would be found on those peoples hard drives - probably would be doing hard time if ever investigated
You a Clown or was this a bad joke?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT