ADVERTISEMENT

For anyone who hasn't figured out the problem yet

Fine, 9.

Points is the same. He's light years better than anything on the roster.
He has experience on Purdy. I think Purdy given the snaps and staying healthy could produce similar results. My impression of Rattler is tainted by watching him throw multiple ridiculous INTs at OU then throwing tantrums when he was benched.

Some of Kentucky best players which one of them is QBing the Titans didn’t even participate in the Music City bowl..

herky, you weren’t playing offensive juggernaut in that bowl game with so many opting out..
Bob Churchich played for Devaney and is from Omaha. But that won't stop this discussion from going in the wrong direction.
The fan base really has been destroyed by the last 10 years. It's all litmus tests and paranoia. Discussion really isn't an option. Sad.
Anyway, hatred for the conference we moved to won't get us where we want to be.

Reactions: huntered
10 wins? No way. He would have likely been better than Sims and Haarberg but 10 wins I doubt.
it is hilarious that you made the trek to see your boy only to have him blow it so spectacularly

didn't even talk to the media after

cannot handle the spotlight

you had to be absolutely crestfallen

They did terrible with him but turned the ball over a lot less. There's a reason the Gamecocks beat 2 playoff contenders 2 weeks in a row after putting up 6 against the Gators lol
He threw 4 less picks. Threw for around 100 more yards and 1 more td.

Pretty sure I read where Satt was down to using a TE at RB by the end of the season. Still had over 1590 yards rushing. They also beat Clemson and Tennessee that year. They finished the year ranked 23rd.

They had a little over 1k rushing this season. Didn't finish inside the top 25.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Remind me how other Nebraska coaches did after starting off 5-7?

You’re really polishing this turd quite well HBK
It's not my post. But if you want to ask the players and coaches how they feel about the process and patience? Feel free. I'm sure Darren and his son feel better about playing for Coach Rhule than most disgruntled fans.

Bob Churchich played for Devaney and is from Omaha. But that won't stop this discussion from going in the wrong direction.
The fan base really has been destroyed by the last 10 years. It's all litmus tests and paranoia. Discussion really isn't an option. Sad.
Anyway, hatred for the conference we moved to won't get us where we want to be.
Give you credit for at least looking it up guess your smarter than that character kevingne..

Just a heads up.
Tampa and top Kong are joined at the hip..
Tampa is still my boy. We can agree to disagree. Kong is just a wanker.
freaked.gif

Solid English…

Remember USC only had 13 turnovers in 2022 🤣🤣🤣. Learn to count then run your mouth boy.
sick burn. Doesn't detract from your retardation. Hopefully it isn't genetic. Poor kid.
Do you know what a chromosome is? Because you have like 9 extra ones.

Young guys like Fields and Stenger will emerge. I'm really not too worried about our defense
This is your problem. Not to worry about replacing LB's who are some of the most difficult position players to develop. We were just adequate there, not earth shattering, who is behind them - oh some redshirt freshmen? This is going to be an area to watch next year. Our DB's were just average at best.

Reactions: dinglefritz
just like I said

identical concept, identical spot on the field, identical result

everything about it is Satt's responsibility

by all means keep passing the buck. you're entitled to your opinion in this great country that you tried desperately to leave.
Who throws to the middle of the field with 23 seconds and no timeouts.

Our coaching staff.

Sark signed a Top 5 recruiting class after his first season. And brought in a 5-Star #1 ranked transfer QB. Stupid comparison.
And, Sark identified that Herman's recruiting on the OL and DL was atrocious. In fact, we didn't have enough scholarship OL (9) to run a true 1 vs 2s in his first Spring Game. Sark brought in 7 OL in his first class, including Banks who started at LT his true freshman year. He saw first hand at Alabama what an excellent offensive line can do, especially for a power running/RPO based offense. OL aren't usually the flashy 5 star guys but they're who you need to build an offense around (obviously with a good QB).

Reactions: Laner2
I think losing Singleton started to add up. That guy was all over the place at the start of the year.

So who do we lose on the defense?

Henrich
Newsome
Reimer
Brown
Who else?

Need some lb's. Do we really only have McGahee and an edge for commitments? Seems way too low. Our LB recruiting has been terrible the last 2 classes. That's going to catch up to us.
the kid from Okla (Fields I think is his name) is a real stud and can play outside, inside or safty.

Reactions: oldjar07 and Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT