ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Clark Kellogg

90sman

Walk On
Nov 5, 2023
Is this guy annoying the piss out of anyone else?

Also, please, for the love of God, can we stop saying, "score the basketball?"

Reactions: leodisflowers
Is this guy annoying the piss out of anyone else?

Also, please, for the love of God, can we stop saying, "score the basketball?"
“Traveled with the basketball” is also an overused gem.

Reactions: 90sman
If it's not an announcer that I enjoy listening to, I just watch the games on mute or listen with music playing instead. Idk if Clark's still on the pregame/halftime shows or not because I refuse to watch those shows since nothing of value is even gleaned from it.

“Traveled with the basketball” is also an overused gem.
I've always like Clark Kellogg. But score the basketball is one of the worst new expressions out there. I heard that Jay Bilas is the one to blame for that one.

Kellogg and Barkley add nothing to the broadcast. I can understand Barkley as he is an NBA guy, but Kellogg is hard to listen to.

Reactions: 90sman
Kellogg and Barkley add nothing to the broadcast. I can understand Barkley as he is an NBA guy, but Kellogg is hard to listen to.
Charles is too funny though. When he said he hoped North Carolina would lose because he hates Kenny was pretty funny. I don't mind Chuck or Clark. I am usually going after a beer or playing with the dogs when any of the panels are on. I've told my wife I think Ike and Watson, Zags big men, are too mobile for her Boilers big man Zach Eddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT